May as well have Tyrod on a very short leash.

Cherrybone

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at the WR's Rivers played with last year when Keenan Allen went down for the year. Rivers still passed for 4,400 and 33TD's. A lot of people blame TT's supporting cast but the real fact of the matter is Tayor is average at best as a starting QB. He doesn't elevate anyone on the offense because of his passing abilities. I think if you can get anything for Taylor or McCoy you make that deal.

Look at the WR's Rivers played with last year when Keenan Allen went down for the year. Rivers still passed for 4,400 and 33TD's. A lot of people blame TT's supporting cast but the real fact of the matter is Tayor is average at best as a starting QB. He doesn't elevate anyone on the offense because of his passing abilities. I think if you can get anything for Taylor or McCoy you make that deal.

In his seventh year they are trying to teach him to pass from the pocket with rhythm????

SMH

Really?!? No one knew this until just now.

Just a quick question? Did Jones win every game he started including the National Championship. Assuming you're correct that his counter parts were better. How come they didn't win without him? In fact, they have not won a championship without him. If Jones was the problem at OSU why did the loose a lousy game to Michigan State without him at Qb.?? Get it together and quit saying that he is not good. Just because he was a whaley he was the odd man out over Yates??? Get real.

Guess you didn't happen to see Cardale's preseason performance with the Chargers? Thought that would take some of the wind out do your sails on the Cardale argument, but I guess not... lol

He completed a whole 2 passes and generally looked terrible. The coaches were showing him how to hand the ball off on the sidelines. Yikes! That's high school stuff.

Yates has looked much better than Cardale has, and Yates is terrible. That should tell you something.

Oh and it was never about Yates vs Cardale anyway. Buffalo wants to focus on 1 developmental QB. It's way too tough to try and legitimately develop 2 young QBs at once and get them both enough snaps, and Cardale is SOOO raw he needs all the developmental snaps he can get.

It was Cardale vs Peterman as far as which QB to keep, and Peterman is MILES ahead of Cardale. It's not even close.

He is one of the rawest QB I've seen at the NFL level. He is the longest of long shots. It is what it is.

It has zero to do with Whaley drafting him.

Hey - do you still think Jordan Mills is good, too? lol

Edited by BillsFan4