Fish lose starting CB Tony Lippett

Watkins101

Bad form to cheer another team's injuries. Honestly, I don't ever Denver hearing about the guy before this.

And if he is their starting cb, it would be nice to have Sammy to torch him.

You are certainly intitled to your opinion, but there is no objective evidence to suggest that.

I mean they did beat us twice last year and made the playoffs. That kinda means they were better.

That said, I thought they were a 7 win team even with RT this year. I see 5 or 6 now. I thought we were a 7-8 win team with a chance to overachieve if we caught some breaks. I hate those trades so I think the total have been lower to around 6.

Bad form to cheer another team's injuries. Honestly, I don't ever Denver hearing about the guy before this.

And if he is their starting cb, it would be nice to have Sammy to torch him.

Wasnt their starter last year more thier NB but actually was getting better and better every year since making the flip to CB. I feel for him

Wasnt their starter last year more thier NB but actually was getting better and better every year since making the flip to CB. I feel for him

I respect you for saying that. If you ever played sports, you would never root or take pleasure in another athlete's injury, expect Joe Mixon and Tyreek Hill.

You want to beat people at their best & for all players have a limited window to make their money.

Will there ever be another team with an easier time winning a division than the Pats?

No. Their ridiculously improbable run with TB at the helm has run in parallel with an equally prolonged stretch of bad QBs elsewhere in the east. Amazing that no one could come up with a decent rival in that amount of time. Probably every other decade the East has had a couple good QBs at a time.