What If...................................

The Buffalo Bills draft in 2018 with their 1st overall pick, Mason Rudolph QB Oklahoma St and their 2nd overall pick James Washington WR Oklahoma St. What a dream come true and would already have built in chemistry. I can dream. :worthy:

With what 1st round pick? Anything higher than 15 is a way overpay for Rudolph specially if the Juniors declare (you know Rosen will, Darnold is still a ?? if he will or not)

With what 1st round pick? Anything higher than 15 is a way overpay for Rudolph specially if the Juniors declare (you know Rosen will, Darnold is still a ?? if he will or not)

His stock is rising and would draft him reguardless he will be the Next Jim Kelly. Rosen and Darnold are west coast garbage.

His stock is rising and would draft him reguardless he will be the Next Jim Kelly. Rosen and Darnold are west coast garbage.

Ok got it so you really dont know what to look at or for when looking at QBs

Or you are just an Oklahoma State fan

I did quite like the first bit of what I looked at with Rudolph from last year. I wouldn't yet be putting top end first round grades on him but I wouldn't be surprised if he does rise during the year.

I got a 2nd round grade on him right now. Needs to out together a good year to climb

The Buffalo Bills draft in 2018 with their 1st overall pick, Mason Rudolph QB Oklahoma St and their 2nd overall pick James Washington WR Oklahoma St. What a dream come true and would already have built in chemistry. I can dream. :worthy:

OU exposes Rudolph every year, pass.