Bills' 2017 Training Camp Discussion - Final Day

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have excellent ability to find the gems.

I congratulate you Good Sir ( sincerely ) on taking note of a blurb i wrote. You also read the whole way through, which i thank you for.

But it's worth considering in the bigger scheme of things when fans are trying to define a WTF moment, perhaps.

:beer: for you 29 !

pure emotional Bills Fans.

Thats why I love you guys each and all.

Full on

🍺Cheers 3&12

Shady should request a trade to Green Bay.

Sometimes I wish I could request a trade to Green Bay.... oh well

Go Bills!!

The only player I care about improving each day is Petermen. If I hear good things about him getting better and he looks the part in pre-season, this season will be a success even if they only win 4 games. Go out and draft another QB next year and let's get this thing rolling. I wish they could trade Shady and Tyrod, get a couple more 2nd or 3rd rounders and then load up on the skill positions at the draft. I would rather see the future on the field this year over dead men walking.

Preach!

when you guys getting out the snakes and doing that trance thing 0:)

Not sure what you are referring to but we probably would do just as well with Peterman and Williams as with TT and shady. Get that draft amo!

Hasn't taken one rep at TC with the ones and he won't. It's time to get Tyrod ready for the regular season with an all new WR corps.

For what another 8 win season?? No thanks, been there done that. Sink or swim with Peterman Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Not sure what you are referring to but we probably would do just as well with Peterman and Williams as with TT and shady. Get that draft amo!

For what another 8 win season?? No thanks, been there done that. Sink or swim with Peterman

You better tell that to McDermott because it ain't gonna happen. He'd lose the lockerroom for sure. No one at OBD gives a crap about tanking the season no matter how much you Sherman or Panzer heads want it.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Not sure what you are referring to but we probably would do just as well with Peterman and Williams as with TT and shady. Get that draft amp!

Well i question whom is preaching and what they are preaching about I suppose BB.

I very much disagree with your pessimistic take this time though. And wish you would take time out to let it work it's way. We all have done the ritual of OTA preseason season . And the Season that ends too soon

I like Peterman but what happened to developing QBs? That IMO is a Must. and why we should keep drafting them. Seems Beane feels the same way : )

Edited by 3rdand12

Well i question whom is preaching and what they are preaching about I suppose BB.

I very much disagree with your pessimistic take this time though. And wish you would take time out to let it work it's way. We all have done the ritual of OTA preseason season . And the Season that ends too soon

I like Peterman but what happened to developing QBs? That IMO is a Must. and why we should keep drafting them. Seems Beane feels the same way : )

Tyrod is what he is, just wasting our time.

I'm not pessimistic at all I love what McBean are doing.

I guarantee there would be more people in the stadium if Peterman was starting as well. That's a win win win ; more money for the franchise, Peterman wins we have our guy, Peterman loses we draft our QB.

You better tell that to McDermott because it ain't gonna happen. He'd lose the lockerroom for sure. No one at OBD gives a crap about tanking the season no matter how much you Sherman or Panzer heads want it.

Trade the whiners too.

Tyrod is what he is, just wasting our time.

I'm not pessimistic at all I love what McBean are doing.

I guarantee there would be more people in the stadium if Peterman was starting as well. That's a win win win ; more money for the franchise, Peterman wins we have our guy, Peterman loses we draft our QB.

Trade the whiners too.

pay TT 10+mil and start Nathan?

I think you might better hope TT sucks or bad or gets injured for him to start. I hope you do not honestly think either of those things.

pay TT 10+mil and start Nathan?

I think you might better hope TT sucks or bad or gets injured for him to start. I hope you do not honestly think either of those things.

I don't need to hope I know TT is average, which is worse than suck because it will make us mediocre again making it difficult to trade up for a franchise QB.

I don't need to hope I know TT is average, which is worse than suck because it will make us mediocre again making it difficult to trade up for a franchise QB.

I am not to argue Taylor per se. But Bills seeme to keep him on for a reason. Dennison is his best shot.

Next season?