Charlottesville

TSNBDSC

I want people to understand that you are STILL entitled to your freedom of thoughts, and opinions in this land... However, that freedom ENDS when you start mobilizing support under the banner of ethnic cleansing, and genocidal conquest....

Should we just wait until these douchebags have the political presence to stage another beer-hall Putsch?

Yes, we SHOULD.

You do know that the Beer Hall Putsch was a spectacular, comical failure that ended up with the NSDAP leadership in jail and the party banned, and that the freedom of the perpetrators was largely due to the Weimar Republic's limp-wristed inability to enforce something so prosaic as a five-year prison sentence?

God, I HOPE the neo-Nazis do something that dumb and get their collective asses kicked.

Why would it include ALL Muslims, Joe?

If the Islamic State had a political presence in the US, then hell yeah, I'd confiscate all their damn weapons. -Without hesitation.

Don't bother. Joe thinks all Muslims are ISIS.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would it include ALL Muslims, Joe?

If the Islamic State had a political presence in the US, then hell yeah, I'd confiscate all their damn weapons. -Without hesitation.

Islam is also a homicidal ideology, with about a billion more followers than the varied neo-nazi movements around.

Edited by joesixpack

I want people to understand that you are STILL entitled to your freedom of thoughts, and opinions in this land... However, that freedom ENDS when you start mobilizing support under the banner of ethnic cleansing, and genocidal conquest....

Should we just wait until these douchebags have the political presence to stage another beer-hall Putsch?

F%#K. THAT.

Fascism is a homicidal ideology. -Period.

The Supreme Court just unanimously disagreed with you.

Justice Breyer holding hands, and skipping down the street with Justice Alito. Justice Sotomayor snogging in a corner with Justice Thomas.

Do you have any idea how bad your idea has to be to get unified support against it from the entire Supreme Court of the United States?

Bad. Real bad.

Perhaps the greatest achievement of our country's history was our encoding of protections against the infringements of the rights of people we disagree with, hate, or find dangerous. Our Founders, and even their modern counterparts on the Court, knew that government was not to be trusted with such a power, as such a power, the right to criminalize speech, could be weaponized at a later time against anyone. The same thing applies to the Second Amendment, which you are also quick to undo.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Islam is also a homicidal ideology, with about a billion more followers than the varied neo-nazi movements around.

I always thought it was a religion. -But hey, when they come to Charlottesville with Torches, screaming racial epithets, and threats to citizens, we should come for their ass too... -Is that fair?

Edited by #34fan

Nothing to see here folks, move along. The only problem we have right now are the white supremacists in VA.

The ‘March on Google’ Is Cancelled Over Threats

The group claims that it has received threats from the “alt-left,” including one message from someone who claimed they would ram a vehicle to the protest’s members, much like the events that transpired in Charlottesville, Va. this past weekend.

Yes, we SHOULD.

You do know that the Beer Hall Putsch was a spectacular, comical failure that ended up with the NSDAP leadership in jail and the party banned, and that the freedom of the perpetrators was largely due to the Weimar Republic's limp-wristed inability to enforce something so prosaic as a five-year prison sentence?

God, I HOPE the neo-Nazis do something that dumb and get their collective asses kicked.

The point is, once the fascists became that bold, there was no stuffing them back into a bag... My guess is that these ALT-right loonies will try to top Charlottesville next time. -With Trumps' encouragement, anything's possible.

The point is, once the fascists became that bold, there was no stuffing them back into a bag... My guess is that these ALT-right loonies will try to top Charlottesville next time. -With Trumps' encouragement, anything's possible.

They were banned and imprisoned. They were pretty well stuffed in a bag. The problem was that Weimar opened the bag.

I get your point...but the Beer Hall Putsch was a lousy analogy. Though truth be told, "Nazis" is a pretty lousy analogy for these dopes as well. You really think they know what their "blood and soil" chant actually means?

Another point: after the NSDAP leadership was released and the ban lifted, they had hell's own time reconstituting the party largely because in their absence the scope of opportunity for street-level political agitation had constricted dramatically. In other words: it was the very act of resisting their bull **** that gave them strength.

They were banned and imprisoned. They were pretty well stuffed in a bag. The problem was that Weimar opened the bag.

I get your point...but the Beer Hall Putsch was a lousy analogy. Though truth be told, "Nazis" is a pretty lousy analogy for these dopes as well. You really think they know what their "blood and soil" chant actually means?

Another point: after the NSDAP leadership was released and the ban lifted, they had hell's own time reconstituting the party largely because in their absence the scope of opportunity for street-level political agitation had constricted dramatically. In other words: it was the very act of resisting their bull **** that gave them strength.

It was a wrist -slap... Hindsight being 20/20, They should have been buried under 50-year sentences... Where is the harm in protecting citizens by decimating a hate-group's ability to create mayhem? Take their assault rifles,

and document them as the gang-members they are...

Edited by #34fan

It was a wrist -slap... Hindsight being 20/20, They should have been buried under 50-year sentences... Where is the harm in protecting citizens by decimating a hate-group's ability to create mayhem? Take their assault rifles,

and document them as the gang-members they are...

And after you've empowered the government to suspend the rights of people for thought crimes, how does that get stuffed back in the bag?

No, no... don't bother. I already know the answer: you're a fascist who has realized that if his preferred leadership can grasp the reins of government, you can use it to suspend the rights of anyone else you find troublesome. You don't want the suspension of rights for thought crimes stuffed back in a bag. You depend on it.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

No, no...

You said imagined rights, and in the same breath condemned the killing of some 60+ million people.

What philosophy or concept are you appealing to when you say those killings were wrong? What made them wrong?

To fascists, human rights outside of their motives are non-existent.... They'll violate anyone and anything under the banner of what they perceive as purity... All "rights" when such persons are in power can only be "imaginary"

I cited fascism and nazism, as contributory to the 60-75 million deaths in WWII.... Are you saying that it was not?

And after you've empowered the government to suspend the rights of people for thought crimes, how does that get stuffed back in the bag?

Your empathy for this violent faction, and it's agenda makes perfect sense... You'll continue to defend your oppressed brethren to any lengths, or in this case, depths... Thought crimes don't produce dead bodies, moron.

Your empathy for this violent faction, and it's agenda makes perfect sense... You'll continue to defend your oppressed brethren to any lengths, or in this case, depths... Thought crimes don't produce dead bodies, moron.

He agrees with the First Amendment, so he must be a Nazi. That's brilliant.

He agrees with the First Amendment, so he must be a Nazi. That's brilliant.

By all means grant these low-life's free speech to spout their rhetoric!

-Just confiscate the assault rifles once you know where the bastards live.... :)

Do it politely, but "bigly"....

By all means grant these low-life's free speech to spout their rhetoric!

-Just confiscate the assault rifles once you know where the bastards live.... :)

Do it politely, but "bigly"....

The ACLU disagrees with you.

Imagine that.