Will Tyrod be traded now

Tyrod trade  

193 members have voted

1. 1. Will Tyrod be traded now

Lunacy, Tyrod doesn't bring anymore than Siemain brings. Elway wouldn't do that. You guys are nuts to think Denver is even remotely interested in Tyrod.

I know that you hate to hear it but there's nothing crazy about it. Denver has an open window and has had horrendous QB play. Joseph's defense just got torched by TT. It's absolutely an option if the Bills want to go that route.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seiman can run and protect the ball like TT does? Good to know.

Protecting the football only gets you so far. You gotta win games when they are there for the taking.

You continue to overvalue the qualities TT possesses, when you should be more concerned with what he doesn't do and how it translates to this team ever truly contending.

Taylor was also negotiated down to a more appealing trade value IMO.

....health is NEVER a guarantee.....injuries happen......but for Beane, McD & Dennison to truly evaluate TT's potential in what IMO is his "make it or break it" year, they have to eliminate the big question mark as to Sammy's long term prognosis.....HYPOTHETICALLY, if Sammy's foot flared up in week five after establishing a rapport, how can the gang effectively evaluate TT long term?....certainly, he needs to spread the wealth among ALL of his receivers versus locking on to Sammy.......

If anybody offers me a first for Taylor, I am taking it and not looking back. I am starting Peterman, and if he looks like a franchise Qb, then we surround him with the best supporting cast we have had in many years. I also upgrade the lbs and dbs. This draft could become one of the best in bills history.

If anybody offers me a first for Taylor, I am taking it and not looking back. I am starting Peterman, and if he looks like a franchise Qb, then we surround him with the best supporting cast we have had in many years. I also upgrade the lbs and dbs. This draft could become one of the best in bills history.

No team is offering a 1st round pick for Tyrod and Peterman won't be starting this year unless Taylor is injured. Peterman is not ready to start at the NFL level.

Sounds awful but we should probably be routing for a QB injury or 2. I could see Arizona interested, Denver, potentially Jacksonville. It has to be a team that is close (or thinks that they are) except for the QB. They also can't have their QB under a big deal. That's why it worked so well for the Eagles last year.

Lunacy, Tyrod doesn't bring anymore than Siemain brings. Elway wouldn't do that. You guys are nuts to think Denver is even remotely interested in Tyrod.

I won't pretend to know what Elway is thinking, but they have a defense that is ready to win championships right now. And TT has shown himself to be a good game manager. I wouldn't be surprised if they attempted to trade for T.T thinking that he may provide them the best chance at a potentially available QB to be had that could help them make a push deep into the playoffs.

No team is offering a 1st round pick for Tyrod and Peterman won't be starting this year unless Taylor is injured. Peterman is not ready to start at the NFL level.

Why you gotta rain on my parade? I was thinking of something similar to the Bradford trade.

I'd agree with that, but I never thought that Bradford could get a 1st and a 3rd.

And even though T.T is not a first round graded QB, that is for sure. Some other team based on their needs and where they are positionally to make a run in the playoffs may be willing to overpay for a QB, understanding that their window of opportunity is shrinking.

I won't pretend to know what Elway is thinking, but they have a defense that is ready to win championships right now. And TT has shown himself to be a good game manager. I wouldn't be surprised if they attempted to trade for T.T thinking that he may provide them the best chance at a potentially available QB to be had that could help them make a push deep into the playoffs.

Don't underestimate Vance Joseph either. Tyrod just shredded his defense and apparently he has been less than enthused about his QBs. I could see him asking.

The thing which strikes me as irrational are the concept that anyone wants to engage in putting a bunch of our eggs in the Peterman basket when clearly to me he shows some potential, but needs a lot of work and training before a team would make him there #1.

Making a player your starter before he is ready to start is simply a recipe for poor training. Even a consensus first round pick might easily be better trained and developed by sitting on the bench, or even up in the booth as the disaster QB sitting next to the OC and absorbing how this AC sees and understands the game.

Is Peterman ready to play with the 3rd string and beat other third stringers and even look good doing it?

Yep!

Is he ready to start or even is it good training technique to throw him into the starting fire.

Nope.

Is Tyrod a franchise guy?

Nope, certainly not with a team with an unweildly WR corp at best which just traded away their oft injured #1 WR, lost their #2 to FA, and just signed a pretty good old vet to be their #2. However, I think he has shown enough productivity that he will either pull off the unlikely feat of developing into a starter capable of being part of a winner, or at the least improve his marketability as trade bait.

Throwing Peterman in as your starter is simply irrational training technique and throwing Taylor away when simply an injury to someone else's starter would greatly increase his value seems the hallmark of panic to me.

I'd agree with that, but I never thought that Bradford could get a 1st and a 3rd.

And even though T.T is not a first round graded QB, that is for sure. Some other team based on their needs and where they are positionally to make a run in the playoffs may be willing to overpay for a QB, understanding that their window of opportunity is shrinking.

The Vikings were obviously desperate after the Bridgewater injury and Bradford was a good fit for them.

The Vikings were obviously desperate after the Bridgewater injury and Bradford was a good fit for them.

That's the point that I'm trying to make, there may be another team that could be desperate enough and system fit to make such a trade for T.T

They wouldn't want Tyrod then. He hasn't proven to beat a good team.

How did that game manager work out in the 2nd half in Oakland with a 24-16 lead 5 minutes to go in the 3rd...3 and out...3 and out...3 and out...interception, 10 plays 2 yards and an interception yup good game managing right there. With the score 38-24 Oakland, Tyrod finally had a 4:05 minute 14 play 58 yard drive that ended with a sack fumble. Just because you say he is a game manager doesn't make it true.