Taylors toughest opponent

gjv001

I wonder if Taylor is thinking to himself that the toughest team he has to beat in order

to prove he is a franchise QB is not the opposing team defenses he'll start to face

this September, but his own Buffalo Bills management.

Tyrod isnt' a franchise QB, he's the guy that will win us a few games between now and them getting next year's rookie ready

Tyrod is the 85 Taurus.

Sammy was the $10k rims.

Sammy is the $10k spinner rims that don't always spin but they still look nice and sometimes they work!

Edited by kdiggz

On an 85 taurus.

that is correct. but the 85 Taurus runs so you have a hard time justifying replacing it and you think that maybe with some nice rims and a new paintjob it will be the best car on the block. but in the end it's still just an 85 Taurus!

I wonder if Taylor is thinking to himself that the toughest team he has to beat in order

to prove he is a franchise QB is not the opposing team defenses he'll start to face

/Russ Brandon

/Russ Brandon

I wudnt blame Tyrod for feeling like that. Its factual. One of his strengths is that deep ball. Now he has no burners to throw it to when the offense needs a haymaker during games. They neutered him almost. Def set him up to fail. Matthews and Holmes are pass drop artists.

that is correct. but the 85 Taurus runs so you have a hard time justifying replacing it and you think that maybe with some nice rims and a new paintjob it will be the best car on the block. but in the end it's still just an 85 Taurus!

Your metaphor worked better than my cow one. :lol: