Bills' OC: Tyrod Taylor 'can't wait for a route to open up

Meathead

Maybe Bad was a little Harsh. But i put hik with the likes of those low end starters might get you in playoffs, maybe win on but thats about it.

With this type of QB one that the rest of the team has to pick up ie WRs make him look good not other way around you have to play flawless football or you lose. For 17 years we have been doing that and see the results. Until that position is solidfied with a above AVG to top end QB the Bills will continue to flounder

The last two seasons the offense has been very high in scoring. Something we haven't seen in years. TT will never be in that "group" of QBs, but he is good enough to get a good team to the playoffs. And not turning the ball over is a big asset.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last two seasons the offense has been very high in scoring. Something we haven't seen in years. TT will never be in that "group" of QBs, but he is good enough to get a good team to the playoffs. And not turning the ball over is a big asset.

And who else has been on this offense? Shady has more to do with the success of this offense than ANY other player on it (maybe the OL)

The Bills are 15-14 with TT playing. Without him,it would have been very ugly with what else was on the roster. TT was one of Ryan's positives in his two years.

What does any of this have to do with Dennison's comments ?

Y'all wanna light up majbobby, get this guy too

Maybe it's just me... but I'm kind of sick of the back and forth on Tyrod. It really doesn't matter too much what he was before, or "may" learn or "won't" learn. We're going to find out in what - a month?

Just watch the show and we'll know. The debate has merits on both sides, and I'm pretty sure we've heard every argument imaginable. He doesn't throw with anticipation, he holds the ball, doesn't throw over the middle, doesn't hit receivers in stride or whatever. He also makes plays out of nothing, has a good arm, floats some nice deep passes, and has deep value as a runner and decoy in the option game.

If he doesn't become the guy - we move on. If he does, hopefully we still draft someone. In the end, he's starting this year and is by far the best option available... so what are we arguing about?

It just seemed to me that the majority of Tyrod's throws were to stationary targets, why we have been dead last in YAC since he's been the starter. Really hoping that was a product of the old OC and not our QBs capabilities.

Maybe it's just me... but I'm kind of sick of the back and forth on Tyrod. It really doesn't matter too much what he was before, or "may" learn or "won't" learn. We're going to find out in what - a month?

Just watch the show and we'll know. The debate has merits on both sides, and I'm pretty sure we've heard every argument imaginable. He doesn't throw with anticipation, he holds the ball, doesn't throw over the middle, doesn't hit receivers in stride or whatever. He also makes plays out of nothing, has a good arm, floats some nice deep passes, and has deep value as a runner and decoy in the option game.

If he doesn't become the guy - we move on. If he does, hopefully we still draft someone. In the end, he's starting this year and is by far the best option available... so what are we arguing about?

It's not just you...

This is how most reasonable fans think...no one on this team is better than Tyrod. IF it doesn't work out we move on.

A lot of butt hurt over a football game.

What does any of this have to do with Dennison's comments ?

Y'all wanna light up majbobby, get this guy too

For supporting our starting QB who is far from terrible, which you and a few others want to make people think with dishonest posting? Sorry. You like Cutler-200 TDs-he's the greatest, hopefully you'll be a Miami fan this season. I mean he's the same player he was 11 years ago according to you.

The Bills are 15-14 with TT playing. Without him,it would have been very ugly with what else was on the roster. TT was one of Ryan's positives in his two years.

Chances are that any game manager type gets us exactly the same number of wins. Look at all seven, and you'll see the Bills gave up a mere 14ppg. You'll see that TT wasn't a huge factor in any of those wins...mediocre at best play.

You give TT too much credit

Edited by Crusher

Chances are that any game manager type gets us exactly the same number of wins. Look at all 7, and you'll see the Bills gave up a mere 14ppg. You'll a is I see that TT wasn't a huge factor in any of those wins...mediocre at best play.

You give TT too much credit

Perfect example here of dishonest posting. And who is this other game manager you speak of-he wasn't on the Bills roster.

Edited by JM2009

For supporting our starting QB who is far from terrible, which you and a few others want to make people think with dishonest posting? Sorry. You like Cutler-200 TDs-he's the greatest, hopefully you'll be a Miami fan this season. I mean he's the same player he was 11 years ago according to you.

Care to comment on the topic ?

Don't talk to me about honesty, crusader.

Thread is still open, I see.

Should be closed Because ???

Perfect example here of dishonest posting.

Not in the slightest.

Dishonest is you saying things would have been ugly without TT. The truth is he wasn't a big factor in the wins this team had. I've gone through this, and the numbers just aren't impressive when you see what the defense accomplished in those wins.

Now go and regurgitate the same tired 3 or 4 lines that you always use and pretend that they mean anything.

It's not just you...

This is how most reasonable fans think...no one on this team is better than Tyrod. IF it doesn't work out we move on.

I don't think they're unreasonable... I just think its like - too late to have this argument? It was fine when we were like, deciding what we wanted to do at QB. But now that he's the guy, shouldn't you hope it just clicks? Shouldn't you want him to be good? If you don't think it will, thats fine. But he's going to be given every chance for it to click. Why would you root against him?

Care to comment on the topic ?

Don't talk to me about honesty, crusader.

Should be closed Because ???

I answered your post of where you want another poster to come after me. Deflection and dishonest posting. Good job.

Not in the slightest.

Dishonest is you saying things would have been ugly without TT. The truth is he wasn't a big factor in the wins this team had. I've gone through this, and the numbers just aren't impressive when you see what the defense accomplished in those wins.

Now go and regurgitate the same tired 3 or 4 lines that you always use and pretend that they mean anything.

More of the same. and please answer who else on the roster would have managed the games as well as he did. You claimed there was one.