Share some music thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

In live concerts, I always appreciate when the band members are introduced individually, perhaps giving them the opportunity for a (brief) solo. A prime example (and a wonderful song)...

Well,I do not know if you can access the previous clip. Here is an audio.

47 minutes ago, muppy said:

@Gugny 

My favorite Jane's song, hands down.  Although, not the same without Navarro.  Here's the same song back in 1997 on their Relapse Tour.  I saw them for the first time a week after this show and it was MAGICAL.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Gugny said:

My favorite Jane's song, hands down.  Although, not the same without Navarro.  Here's the same song back in 1997 on their Relapse Tour.  I saw them for the first time a week after this show and it was MAGICAL.

this song straight up shreds. 

Glad you liked it 🙂 it was a good guess you would.

PS: If I tag you will you post in this thread more?  Having a decades distance makes for great musical banter I think . POST More por favor!

m

Edited by muppy
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 4/3/2023 at 8:52 AM, muppy said:

I love his intro.  A cool band out of san francisco Cali

I really dig H L & News, going back to when they first hit the scene back in the early '80's. I noticed he really hit the higher note when he said "buffalo" in that.

many great ones, this one is a favorite of mine.

• Like (+1) 4

bar band material . There is something about live performances that make a song for me. great clip imo. great bassline in this song

Paul Rodgers (born 17 December 1949) is a British-Canadian singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. He was the lead vocalist of numerous bands, including Free, Bad Company, The Firm, and The Law. He has also performed as a solo artist, and collaborated with the remaining active members of Queen under the moniker Queen + Paul Rodgers.[1][2] 

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 4/4/2023 at 7:53 PM, SinceThe70s said:

ahh yes Jack Johnson. I recall learning about this guy on this very website. Dude is SMOOTH. His music Flows for me ...beautiful rhythm and completely relaxing and enjoyable tune. I understand why he is so popular. super talented guy. I also loved this album cover, Fill that crescent moon with any color you want/like ad picture it that way same back drop .  Beautiful

I think its visually interesting #shadesofgray and black.  😊

• Like (+1) 1

I'm not necessairily a fan of his, but the man does know how to craft very catchy listenable songs.  What I am currently obsessed with is this I-HeartRadio  music event which recently occurred. I see the queen of rock Taylor Swift representing in a Gorgeous glitter   hooded outfit GORGEOUS.  Im not a huge fan of hers either. Just not my cuppa tea. But clearly both are superstars. Here's to fame and fortune *clink*

a few clips from that night

edit: omg his tattoos. I am usually not a huge fan of being majorly tatted up but DAMN he looks good in this clip. VERY HANDSOME almost like muppy eye candy LOL haha.

m

Edited by muppy

19 hours ago, Toomstone.Part.Duex said:

Don't know if this was shared yet.   Mike Portnoy just posted about this band saying if you like old school Rush you'd love these guys.     And it's a TWO piece band! 

. thanks for posting very cool. I totally hear the Rush influence you mentioned. First time listen 🙂 @Draconator what do you think?

Edited by muppy