Share some music thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

Huge fan until after "In the Land of Grey and Pink"... they split up and it was never the same. I had wondered where some of this stuff had gone from youtube but someone put this together... 1st 2 songs are pretty legit.

Today I did a teaching peer review for one of our younger faculty members (this is where senior faculty observes a lecture and gives constructive criticism). In general, the lecture was well-done. However, every time a slide contained some written text, the young assistant professor read it (which is fine), but also accompanied his words by following the slide text with a pointer. Of course, this is completely unnecessary, but I also remembered I had seen that before...

(You have to be a bit patient; the first occurrence is around 1:45)

• Haha (+1) 1

delightful. How fun! Jackson Browne and a guy i'd never heard of before. Time waits for no man. Enjoy your treasures while you still can 🙂

oh how I used to fangirl this guy back in the day LOL

@Logic

Edited by muppy

Dunno if I was ever binked enough to proffer this one. Deeeeeeeep prog rock track. 4 band members, stitching contribs into one big track. Particularly favor the Guy Manning middle sections around 8:30 up to "running round in circles".

Edited by Ralonzo