Taylor looking real bad in camp

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm not blaming anyone. There are just certain people that are spewing trash all over here on a daily basis. Without being whiny, we'd be much better off without them.

They must be executed.

I appreciate your benevolence, but when obvious nonsense is spread it should be called out. Opinions are great; better are opinions based in reason and fact.

agreed , just not the name calling.

I mean, I already know I'm an Idiot

They must be executed.

Execute someone for criticizing Tyrod? That seems super reasonable.

The 10 commandments of the CoT.

1. Thou shalt never criticize the chosen one.

Feel free to add more.

Feel free to add more.

This is silly. Who thinks that Tyrod is a perfect QB? He has holes in his game and I haven't seen any real trend where that isn't acknowledged.

This is silly. Who thinks that Tyrod is a perfect QB? He has holes in his game and I haven't seen any real trend where that isn't acknowledged.

Well this is a whole thread piling on a guy criticizing Tyrod, that's all I'm saying

Well this is a whole thread piling on a guy criticizing Tyrod, that's all I'm saying

His OP intimated that Yates and Peterman are preforming better in camp than Tyrod and called fro RG3 to be brought in as competition. That on its face deserves criticism.

No, this is a thread piling on a guy that takes one link by a guythat ripps Buffalo every chance he gets, claims the teams talk show is saying the same (which he has said the opposite) and claiming it to be fact. He has been campaigning against TT for a while. Just look at his posts. Cant make a claim that is just plain false and expect people not to pile on

Feel free to add more.

I'm afraid that you must be executed, too, for even mentioning the commandments.