Watch this kid.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's athletic and big for a QB but why did he land at UB? What's his weakness?

How did Khalil Mack end up at UB?

YES. Never forget Willy

I just watched the 2008 MAC championship when UB beat #12 Ball State 42-24. David Letterman was so pissed he spent his next show ragging on Buffalo.

The trio of Willy, James Starks and Naaman Roosevelt were the best in school history.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I just watched the 2008 MAC championship when UB beat #12 Ball State 42-24. David Letterman was so pissed he spent his next show ragging on Buffalo.

The trio of Willy, James Starks and Naaman Roosevelt were the best in school history.

Got season tickets in 1999 with my father and I still love the bulls lol not many people say that hahah

But yes that team was by far the best UB football team.

Joe Licata, Brandon Oliver , Alex nuetz was probably the second best trio

Edited by Buffalo716

i remember that game. Down and Mike Newtons scoop and score. But that team was perverse. Ernest Jackson and Brett Hamlin with your trio. Defense Josh Thomas Dominic Cook Davonte Shannon Mike Newton... wasnt Justin Winters out there? I buy season tickets every year hoping to one day recreate that feeling.

Got season tickets in 1999 with my father and I still love the bulls lol not many people say that hahah

Joe Licata, Brandon Oliver , Alex nuetz was probably the second best

They used to have a 4-season-tickets-for-$120 deal and I bought a set even though I got to at most 2 games a year. I considered it my donation to the athletic program. It was a shame they did away with it. It's not like they fill that dump of a stadium.

Joe Licata, Brandon Oliver , Alex nuetz was probably the second best

I won my first pair of seasons in 95 at the UB basketball camp. only missed 4 home games. I was actually at the first ever game played at that stadium. We lost to the Maine Blackbears. Me and my uncle have been through it all lol

i remember that game. Down and Mike Newtons scoop and score. But that team was perverse. Ernest Jackson and Brett Hamlin with your trio. Defense Josh Thomas Dominic Cook Davonte Shannon Mike Newton... wasnt Justin Winters out there? I buy season tickets every year hoping to one day recreate that feeling.

The week before that game, UB is down 20 in the 4th to Bowling Green and still wins in OT. Then there was the Temple Hail Mary winner. That was a great year.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

The week before that game, UB scores is down 20 in the 4th to Bowling Green and still wins in OT. Then there was the Temple Hail Mary winner. That was a great year.

Yes james starks hit that hole and scampered to score. i still have it on

tape. i almost cried when naaman came down with it. Dont forget the last game at the rubber bowl which went like 6 overtimes.

Edited by Agent 91

UB was a two-win tire fire last season... I know Jackson got hurt last year, but they're garbage until proven otherwise.....

B4 I forget. PLEASE watch UB's season opener @ Minnesota... The Goph's have a freak TE Named Nate Wozniak that is a sight to behold.... 6'10" 275... Blocks like a portable mountain range... Catches pretty as well...-SENIOR THIS YEAR!

UB was a two-win tire fire last season... I know Jackson got hurt last year, but they're garbage until proven otherwise.....

B4 I forget. PLEASE watch UB's season opener @ Minnesota... The Goph's have a freak TE Named Nate Wozniak that is a sight to behold.... 6'10" 275... Blocks like a portable mountain range... Catches pretty as well...-SENIOR THIS YEAR!

Unfortunately the average season for UB football is "tire fire" but you gotta believe. At least the basketball team is pretty good now.

Unfortunately the average season for UB football is "tire fire" but you gotta believe. At least the basketball team is pretty good now.

If they hired me as a recruiter, I'd make them a powerhouse. They can do so much better than they are doing. Bring back Turner Gill!

If they hired me as a recruiter, I'd make them a powerhouse. They can do so much better than they are doing. Bring back Turner Gill!

It's tough man.

We aren't in Florida or Texas. There aren't many great recruits around WNY, like legit 3-4-5* guys.

4 year varsity starters who are beasts are given 0-1 or 2 * usually.

So it's easier for them to go to Texas and Florida and grab their 1-2-3* guys. But it's really hard to sway a Florida kid on UB... unless we are their only offer

Khalil Mack stopped playing football in his Jr. year so he dropped off scouting radars from colleges