Bills' 2017 Training Camp Discussion - Week 2

ZAY JONES: "REALLY PROUD OF MY WR GROUP" (2:42)

WR Zay Jones talks about the grind of training camp, the rookie learning curve, the hard work of some of his teammates and more.

MARCELL DAREUS: "KEEP MOVING FORWARD" (8:03)

Bills Defensive Lineman Marcell Dareus addressed the media following practice topics include; his first practice back, his plan for training camp, and his role on the defensive line.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize it's only camp but I have to ask

Why the excuse?

4 would be sacks sound about normal

What excuse? All I did was quote the article.

I don't need to make excuses for Tyrod. I think he is better than some give him credit for and think he is worse than others think.

My opinion on him is this..He is an average QB and the best we could do this year. May lead us to playoffs but not win a superbowl. They should draft another QB next year regardless of what happens IMO.

"but not all of it was his fault this time around. While he did miss some targets, the offensive line in front of him really didnt give him a lot of time to operate in the pocket "

it was mentioned he also was standing the pocket. I assume in practice that is what they will ask of him. Learn to throw it away. But find your receiver from a pocket that is breaking down. Good to get those reps in now Imo.

Edited by 3rdand12

@JaySkurski

[bN] Blitz: "I just want to do my best. Me doing my best I know is good enough," #Bills DT Marcell Dareus says.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/08/01/bills-dt-marcell-dareus-something-prove-teammates-fans/

PITTSFORD -- The reaction last week was predictable when it was revealed that Marcell Dareus tweaked a hamstring, an injury that ended up keeping him out of two practices.

In a word, it can be summed as "typical." After a season in which the Buffalo Bills' highest-paid player missed a total of eight games -- four because of suspension, four more because of hamstring and/or groin injuries -- fans have just about run out of patience with the defensive tackle. Some suggested he caught the "Bruce Smith flu," a nod to the Hall of Fame defensive end who didn't particularly care for practices in training camp.

Dareus was back on the practice field Tuesday at St. John Fisher College, and afterward spoke to the media for the first time since camp started last week.

"It’s feeling a lot better," he said. "With the support of the guys, it makes practice a lot easier for me. Just going out there doing what I can, getting back into it. The trainers have done a great job, trying their best to get me out there, as soon as possible."

@Nick_Wojton

#ICYMI VIDEOS: Tough day for Tyrod: 5 observations from #Bills training camp on Tuesday (McDermott, Dareus video)

http://www.thedailynewsonline.com/bdn02/videos-tough-day-for-tyrod-5-observations-from-bills-training-camp-on-tuesday-20170801