Free Friday 8-4-17 practice tixs

Tears of sorrow.

Sorry, couldn't help it. Yes, they're streaming Murph and Brownie talking about the players stretching during the first part of practice.

It is bad but it is better than nothing! I can't wait until that 1st pre-season game... I am so desperate for Bills football!

Wow. What a lame ass live stream that was...

They had John Murphy talking for like all of 5 minutes, if that, and then said "well that'll do it for the live stream of today's practice".

Then they showed a stationary camera pointing at one end of the field (which nobody was at). It stayed that way for a few more minutes. Then as the players started practicing at that end of the field, the live stream ended completely and went to a black screen.

Gee, thanks for streaming that Bills!

When they said they'd live stream it, I assumed it would be the actual scrimmage. Not just 5 minutes of talking. Boo!

Wow. What a lame ass live stream that was...

They had John Murphy talking for like all of 5 minutes, if that, and then said "well that'll do it for the live stream of today's practice".

Then they showed a stationary camera pointing at one end of the field (which nobody was at). It stayed that way for a few more minutes. Then as the players started practicing at that end of the field, the live stream ended completely and went to a black screen.

Gee, thanks for streaming that Bills!

When they said they'd live stream it, I assumed it would be the actual scrimmage. Not just 5 minutes of talking. Boo!

a couple years ago the kid who did the world record loudness thing did a bootleg youtube upload. Maybe he'll do it again.

Definitely more action than I thought there would be and a few players got nicked up as well.

In lieu of an astro practice report here is fairburn's observations...

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/08/buffalo_bills_training_camp_day_8_shaq_lawson_cordy_glenn_banged_up_12_observati.html

Due to lightning. We have also been told to go into the Concourse. You know how silly it looks to walk around asking every person if their Astro ? LOL

I'm very, very sorry.

We were waylaid in Corning, drove in torrents of rain to Rochester, then just gave up.

Astro

Yeah that's really a bad time to drive to Buffalo as the Thruway can back up around that time at the toll booths as well. It was a rather robust practice.

We're saving our pennies this week for the Erie County Fair so no Fisher for me, definitely next time.

Edited by Jamie Muellers Ghost