The Tyrod Taylor Question

This is just silly. Tyrod and the offense were at least viable and much more effective the last two seasons than the Rex Ryan defense. Woods left to get paid and go back home to LA. Your post is all fabrication that is completely divorced from reality.

just one question why is he looking that bad? You did put a ripping on CJ. So what's going on? I'm gonna have a lot of fun attacking your arguments this season. Let the games do the talking.

Taylor's 2 best career games were against playoff teams.... sooo, there's that.

then why didn't we beat Pitt to make it. That's right he threw a crucial pick.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it shows what your made off. Brees and Rivers ripped the stats on good teams where you can say 300 yards 4 tds in a loosing effort. Therefore, there is no question it can't be them that is wrong. Both teams had weak to sorry offensive lines. Figure Chargers had Gates. With Kenon Allen hurt.( Top receiver) Saints average receivers. But they both still ripped it up in the air. We had Woods and Our TE and what. Excuses Excuses Excuses.

I really have no idea idea what you're talking about at this point. You've lost me.

I really have no idea idea what you're talking about at this point. You've lost me.

What I mean is that most of those stats were in garbage time and mostly against sorry teams. Which then we question his play. The QB that I mention could do it against any team. With TT everyone makes excuses. Those barely 200 yard games. And their good stats. This is the NFL. This is a passing league.

In preseason he is throwing picks. It could of been three. Once again it was Bouldin fault.

Manziel use to show up 2 hours late to practice in shorts, just to run the 2 minute drill and end practice.

That's ******* balls

College hero is right

This is all after he won the heisman in his defense

So, y'all brought up Petterman because he beat Clemson. Edited by Noogie75

Another player not good enough. Was a HUGE HUGE HUGE project the new guys wanted no part of.

Will be out of league in 2 years

You mean Yates over CJ? Sammy and Darby gone. First year Head Coach. Mcd better than Last Lynn? It will bite them. They better be right because the staff will be gone in two years. Plus Sammy is starting, Darby is starting. Cardale with make the roster. CJ is having a lot more love in LA. Same as Sammy? All of those guys are in a better situation than TT. They are glad they left Buffalo they were to good of players to stay with this team anyways. So it's a come up for them... If they make the playoffs hoo loardy.

What I mean is that most of those stats were in garbage time and mostly against sorry teams. Which then we question his play. The QB that I mention could do it against any team. With TT everyone makes excuses. Those barely 200 yard games. And their good stats. This is the NFL. This is a passing league.

In preseason he is throwing picks. It could of been three. Once again it was Bouldin fault.

You seem to be all over the place so I'll just let you have this one. I don't feel like trying to figure out what it is you're talking about.

Cardale Jones Cardale Jones Cardale Jones

I've never understood the pure motivation of making an Internet living out of trolling.

Then what is it about like it's ok to throw a deep pick comparing it to a punt? That makes no sense. It's a turn over. Since we're talking stats...

You seem to be all over the place so I'll just let you have this one. I don't feel like trying to figure out what it is you're talking about.

I'm trying to answer every questions you guys ask.

No No No. Quit putting things in a perfect situations. He needs to adapt he is not a rookie. He was in this offense for 4 years. They gave him two seasons as the starter. There is no excuse for not hitting short passes with easy throws. No excuses, he needs to perform. His stats are decent at best. At a very best. All that off season making head lines to play like that. Look at all the rest of the young QB. Not to mention Dak. Last year's excuse no D. This year the o line. What's next? The coaches messed up now they have to stick with the hot Potato. I said it during OTAs. He was not gonna progress in this offense. He can not passss.

Who was in this offense for 4 years? You surely don't mean Tyrod, because he was never in this offense for 4 years. Do you always just make stuff up?

Most of TT supporters make up to many excuses. All the time. There is always one or many. I defend CJ. But I agree that he is not ready. I have no problems with it. But speak about TT unexcusable poor play and everyone jumps. I don't agree of trading him to keep Yates who can not even get close it CJ's intangibles. Now Petterman is not bad but people put him over CJ based on a Clemson win. When he was at Tenn.and had to transfer to a weaker division where he looked decent. Thats when I counter about CJ in college. Yes, he was benched after a national championship and winning every single of the 11 games he started. I'll give you that. Now supposely the guys in front of him were better. I'll give you that too. But my big question is ( please answer) why could they not win without him giving that they had the same best products when he WON the previous year? Now answer me someone because I wanna know.

Who was in this offense for 4 years? You surely don't mean Tyrod, because he was never in this offense for 4 years. Do you always just make stuff up?

Aaaah he was in Baltimore 4 years where in a few or one of those years Kubiak was his offensive coach.

You're doing a poor job of it.

and you're running out of excuses.

The fact that you think I'm even making excuses for Tyrod shows just how little you're paying attention.

I was answering somebody else's question and you seem to not be paying attention to who I'm answering so I figure you are in. But I'm sorry to many questions to answer.

So now we're throwing playing against bad teams into the equation?

There are no style points in football. Points are good no matter how you get them. Just win.

of course whether you can beat good teams works into the equation. lol.

if you can't beat good teams, where do you think you are going?