Bills sign S Bacarri Rambo and 2 others

Rambo has the playmaker ability. I think he got lost in Rexs complicated scheme. Seems like he's more of a player that you let "go" and use his instincts to make plays on the ball and make things happen like the interceptions in the Packers game in 2014 and the force fumbles he had in 2015.

Edited by Marty McFly

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume the onkt is "only"

Yet you did not answer why you posted "championship"

So are you saying you think Bills will now win Championship as Rambo was the missing piece needed?? I didn't think so.

Again I am not at all trying to be a smart ass or start an argument. Other posters and myself just would like to know why this keeps happening. Cheers :)

19-0! lighten up newb

So are you saying you think Bills will now win Championship as Rambo was the missing piece needed?? I didn't think so.

Again I am not at all trying to be a smart ass or start an argument. Other posters and myself just would like to know why this keeps happening. Cheers :)

I didn't take that comment as negative. I took it as someone just joking around and having some fun.

Most of the time, I think (most) people are just joking around when they make that "championship" or "super bowl" comment. Maybe a very small number of posters are trying to be jerks by saying that. But most are just having some fun.

Ok, enough of this nonsense. Do you not remember this fantasy football spot about 10-15 years ago? It's a JOKE.

Ok, enough of this nonsense. Do you not remember this fantasy football spot about 10-15 years ago? It's a JOKE.

Like the 70' s are a joke. or the 80's? Like that?

I missed the commercial where this nonsense all started. Thanks for that info. That is all I was looking for. I had no idea.

Still stupid to see people keep posting that though. But each their own. PS: TJ Hosmanzada was a difference making starter though, not a back end depth player like Rambo.

Edited by cba fan

You must be posting while waiting in line at the DMV....because I can't think of another reason why one word makes you so mad.

Just don't say Championship ,but, there is no issue if you say the season is over due to Colt going on the Active PUP list.

Edited by Captain Murica

You must be posting while waiting in line at the DMV....because I can't think of another reason why one word makes you so mad.guy.

No one is mad that I know of. I and others just wanted to know why this keeps happening. eball was nice enough to explain it and even furnish the commercial. Thank you eball.

I took great care in pointing out I was not trying to be a smart ass about it. Just wanted an answer.

Edited by cba fan