San Diego Bills Backers are moving

Please spread the work that the SD Bills Backers will be moving to PB Local 809 Thomas Ave, San Diego, CA 92109.

Private message with any questions, refer to the facebook page or email sdbillsbackers@gmail.com

Edited by uticaclub

Going to miss not going to San Diego for whenever the Bills played there.

Best destination road trip, ever! The San Diego Bills Backers put together the best parties and the tailgate was always amazing.

Thanks so much Mark, I actually met you at the tailgate. Glad you had a great time.

Alehouse was great to us, but we feel the setup is better at PB Local and will be better for the long term

They'll be better, there are actually gonna sit down with us to having tastings and go over a game day menu. There will be beef on weck

Is this true? Sounds amazing. I can't wait.

Also, what about preseason?

Is this true? Sounds amazing. I can't wait.

Also, what about preseason?

Unfortunately, there is no preseason package that a bar can purchase and as you may know the Bills have no preseason games on national TV. If you are not on the mailing list please send a private message and I can add you to the mailing list.

They'll be better, there are actually gonna sit down with us to having tastings and go over a game day menu. There will be beef on weck

Awesome can't wait. Bigger bar was definitely needed. If you got there just a little late, by that I mean less than 1 hour early you were screwed in getting a table. And the Alehouse wasn't a small bar by any means.