Home Remedy For My Dog: Update - RIP Chloe

Gugny

Seriously Gug, If this has been months as you say and you care as much as you seem, then get your pooch to a vet. Discharge is more closely diagnosed as an infection rather than just a cold. Also, I read somewhere that over use of human medicines can cause problems such as this in canines. Someone mentioned conjunctivitis which is a very plausible possibility, not to mention a voice of real sanity in a thread full of craptalk. Doc can tell you and a simple course of antibiotics may be all it takes and you can enjoy McSorleys with a clear conscience . My 2 pennies .

Who are you, and where did you come from? Not very nice.

I'm here responding and agreeing to someones post about hoping this thread is a joke, okay? Not sure which part ruffled your feathers but I'll await the answer. I replied sincerely to the thread and to call me not nice is a real stretch. Do you care about his dog?

Holding out hope this thread is a joke / troll job.

I was actually thinking this too. If so, Gugny is a deranged soul and deserves an infraction, neutering and a time-out in his crate.

I'm here responding and agreeing to someones post about hoping this thread is a joke, okay? Not sure which part ruffled your feathers but I'll await the answer. I replied sincerely to the thread and to call me not nice is a real stretch. Do you care about his dog?

Yeah, it really sounds like you care about Gugny's dog. You referred to Gug's as "a deranged soul" who "deserves an infraction, NEUTERING and a time out in his crate." You doubt his sincerity when asking for advice about his ill dog? Well done, sir.

Gugny, I am sorry that you are having to go through this hardship.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.