Insurance for our running game.

gjv001

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Among NFL running backs with a qualifying number of carries, Gillislee led the league in yards per rush (5.71), rushes per touchdown (12.6), first-down rate on rushes (38.6 percent) and third-down conversion rate on rushes (75 percent)

Anyone who thinks that any rb can do that is a frikin idiot. So tired of people saying that good rbs grow on trees. If it were true then every team would have one that led the league in multiple categories. The Bills backup running situation completely sucks at this point. If anybody thinks a 33 yr old fb is going to do what MG did you are completely out of your freakin mind. J Williams really looks like a superstar, I am pretty sure he led the league in something.

i'm not going any farther than this. i'm still p.o.'d about the td mike thing and i've been wanting whaley gone for quite some time. thinking about it.....

shady is getting old and the chances he's on this roster next year is probably close to zero.

the chances shady plays all 16 games this year is probably close to zero.

given the above, paying mg this year, then transitioning to him as the no. 1 next year would not be costing us 6mil. per.

the fo knew long before they tendered mg that they had no 4th rd. pick.

we don't know how good jw will be.

tolbert schmolbert he's not gonna be anything more than on 3rd and inches.

imo, losing td mike will be the achilles to our run game and tt will have to throw more because of more 3rd and longs.....not that i don't want to see more passing, just not because of more 3rd and longs.

Edited by billsredneck1