I have to say

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills have one of the classiest fanbases in the NFL hands down. Cowboys, Jets, Patriots and Bear fans are just plain evil. You guys are nice to everyone. I would love to visit the Ralph someday.

thanks

but according to a certain outlet Pats fans are superior to both GB and Buffalo.

You will always find on or two jerks here compare to one or two nice guys there.

The Bills have one of the classiest fanbases in the NFL hands down. Cowboys, Jets, Patriots and Bear fans are just plain evil. You guys are nice to everyone. I would love to visit the Ralph someday.

Yeah.... prepare to be disappointed . The parking lots at the games are pretty gross and not too friendly to opposing fans.

With the exception of Cowgirlsfan.

i've heard the Patriots have the best fans and the Cowboys too because they are America's Team. i've heard the Bills fans are a bunch of idiots that just get drunk and bodyslam each other onto tables. I believe everything I read on the internet

Sorry Ice, but apart from you, the cheese-heads are a B R U T A L fanbase... -Not to be confused, of course with the SAVAGES in black and gold... Steel-town fans are rabid animals.... I'd prefer to be surrounded by Turquoise bandits in Miami,

and that's saying something!

Sorry Ice, but apart from you, the cheese-heads are a B R U T A L fanbase... -Not to be confused, of course with the SAVAGES in black and gold... Steel-town fans are rabid animals.... I'd prefer to be surrounded by Turquoise bandits in Miami,

and that's saying something!

BRUTAL how?

As good as A Rodgers is the Pack always seems to be flying under the radar and its partly because of how humble the organization/fan base is IMO.

Yeah.... prepare to be disappointed . The parking lots at the games are pretty gross and not too friendly to opposing fans.

Disagree... Always a great time IMO. But I've done my share of large events, so if you have a low tolerance for partying then I could see why you would feel this way.

I love me some pre and post game debauchery.. to me that's just good fun

You should visit the Ralph someday. Just don't wear Cowboy, Jets, Pats, or Bears gear.

And any other teams colors as well.

You sir are always a class act. However, I would suggest you spend more time on this board and in the parking lot of Bills games before you make your final assessment hahaha

I remember being at a game and seeing a Bills fan walk up to another fan in a Dolphins jersey and pour a whole cup of beer, which probably cost 8 or 9 bucks, right on his head. And everyone around cheered it.

More classy than Freddie Blassie, yo.

I remember being at a game and seeing a Bills fan walk up to another fan in a Dolphins jersey and pour a whole cup of beer, which probably cost 8 or 9 bucks, right on his head. And everyone around cheered it.

More classy than Freddie Blassie, yo.

by any chance was this in the rock pile section?