2017 worst team ever?

I don't get it. Is McCown really that much of a downgrade over Fitz?

Let's be honest.. they are both awful. That being the case, the Jets won't be that bad.

If they improved on the defensive side of the ball, they may even be better. And we lost to the Jets when it counted last year!

Let's not overlook these guys. They will better than you think.

No they won't. They'll be awful. They won't be able to move the football at all. Hyperbole aside, they will have one of the worst offenses EVER. The defense will be about average. The Jets will be one of those trash teams that Bills fans irrationally worry about and then we win 35-10. Edited by Kirby Jackson

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No they won't. They'll be awful. They won't be able to move the football at all. Hyperbole aside, they will have one of the worst offenses EVER. The defense will be about average. The Jets will be one of those trash teams that Bills fans irrationally worry about and then we win 35-10.

Like the last year of Rex's coaching tenure in New Jersey? During the Blizzard game, fans were afraid we would s*&^ the bed since we had no Sammy. Well, we all know how that ended.

Scott%2Bchandler%2Btd%2Bshovel%2Bsnow.gi

Like the last year of Rex's coaching tenure in New Jersey? During the Blizzard game, fans were afraid we would s*&^ the bed since we had no Sammy. Well, we all know how that ended.

Scott%2Bchandler%2Btd%2Bshovel%2Bsnow.gi

Exactly, it's like when people worry about Cleveland or the 49ers last year. Those teams are awful and get crushed. It's different than like a Jacksonville or even the Rams that can sneak up on you. The Jets don't have the horses to get it done. This holds especially true because their only chance is a bunch of turnovers and win like 17-13. The Bills were on pace to commit the fewest turnovers in league history through 16 games last year. I'll say right now, that I expect a margin of victory to be 35+ points combined for those 2 games. It will be something like 38-13 and 24-9.

I'd be worried if I had any confidence that they could build a team around him. Fortunately, I don't.

That's what I was saying to my dad. How many guys on the Jets would you want right now? Williams, Adams.... I can't think of many. Their talent is probably the worst in the league (right there with SF anyways).

That's what I was saying to my dad. How many guys on the Jets would you want right now? Williams, Adams.... I can't think of many. Their talent is probably the worst in the league (right there with SF anyways).

I mean, honestly ask yourself, 'How likely is it that Darnold, or any QB this year for that matter, is as good as Andrew Luck?'. Then remember that the Colts have lost the division to the QB-less Texans 3 of Luck's 5 years.

I mean, honestly ask yourself, 'How likely is it that Darnold, or any QB this year for that matter, is as good as Andrew Luck?'. Then remember that the Colts have lost the division to the QB-less Texans 3 of Luck's 5 years.

Good point, in fact I have brought this up to some of the 'draft a franchise QB and all problems are solved' crowd.

I don't get it. Is McCown really that much of a downgrade over Fitz?

Let's be honest.. they are both awful. That being the case, the Jets won't be that bad.

If they improved on the defensive side of the ball, they may even be better. And we lost to the Jets when it counted last year!

Let's not overlook these guys. They will better than you think.

They were terrible last year, and got worse. Their OL is a shambles, their RB is ancient (they got younger everywhere but there?!), and their WRs are inexperienced. Gailey is gone and they have a 1st time OC. Enunwa had some moments but he's never had to be a #1. Is that his role now? I have no idea. Anyway that said I think they still hover around 4-5 wins because they have a last place schedule. Someone has to win the Jets-Browns game. As far as mccown, the only successful thing he's done is execute two tanks and lead two different teams to the #1 pick. Unfortunately for jets fans I think they won't get the 1st pick because Bowles and the GM want to keep their jobs. Who are the answering to - their owner is off being an ambassador for Trump.

It's like the Browns last year. Didn't they start like 5 or 6 different QBs throughout the season?

yes, 6. Plus Pryor lined up at QB a few times. They all got killed behind that OL which they did rebuild in the offseason. But what they did to Kessler et al last year was unfair. I don't think Hack is going to have any chance to succeed in ny because he's so immobile too. He just folds with pressure - in college he'd just fall down.

yes, 6. Plus Pryor lined up at QB a few times. They all got killed behind that OL which they did rebuild in the offseason. But what they did to Kessler et al last year was unfair. I don't think Hack is going to have any chance to succeed in ny because he's so immobile too. He just folds with pressure - in college he'd just fall down.

Hack is horrendous. He sees ghosts in the pocket. Reminds of a less mobile version of Blaine Gabbert. He wouldn't succeed in Dallas.

• 1 month later...