[closed]I read a article saying that Tyrod's accuracy was spotty

This is the one area that concerns me and it make me wonder if Sammy's contract year will be affected by Tyrod's in abilities. I'm actually under the belief that this could be Sammy's last year in Buffalo. He'll either sign elsewhere because of Tyrod's in abilities or the Bills will go off of his lack of production due to Tyrod's in abilities. Either way I strongly believe this is Sammy's last year. I hope I'm wrong though.

This is the one area that concerns me and it make me wonder if Sammy's contract year will be affected by Tyrod's in abilities. I'm actually under the belief that this could be Sammy's last year in Buffalo. He'll either sign elsewhere because of Tyrod's in abilities or the Bills will go off of his lack of production due to Tyrod's in abilities. Either way I strongly believe this is Sammy's last year. I hope I'm wrong though.

This needed its own thread?

This is the one area that concerns me, and it makes me wonder if Sammy's contract year will be affected by Tyrod's inabilities.

Taylor's stats in the 15 games where both Watkins and Woods played are a pretty respectable 63.6% comp, 8.25 YPA, 27 TD passes, and 6 INTs

It seems to me than Taylor's contract is more affected by Watkin's inability to stay on the field than Watkin's contract by Taylor's inability to throw the ball.

Edited by grb

Taylor's stats in the 15 games where both Watkins and Woods played are a pretty respectable 63.6% comp, 8.25 YPA, 27 TD passes, and 6 INTs

It seems to me than Taylor's contract is more affected by Watkin's inability to stay on the field than Watkin's contract by Taylor's inability to throw the ball.

Good point

I read an article every year that tells me this will be the year that Brady's production falls off. Its based off wild conjecture, pure speculation, and zero substance.

I read an article every year that tells me this will be the year that Brady's production falls off. Its based off wild conjecture, pure speculation, and zero substance.

On that note, and I hate to be that guy, but got a link to that article? Sincerely would like to read it.

IN.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.