Have you ever been caught?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once by my brother. I didn't realize he was downstairs. He just kind of stared for a second, then walked away. Never spoke a word About it.

And was once caught with a girl by my mom. I was in the back room of the house that we never used. She must have heard us, and barged in. Completely naked, with this chick bent over an old pool table we had. That was fun.

Once by my brother. I didn't realize he was downstairs. He just kind of stared for a second, then walked away. Never spoke a word About it.

And was once caught with a girl by my mom. I was in the back room of the house that we never used. She must have heard us, and barged in. Completely naked, with this chick bent over an old pool table we had. That was fun.

What was your moms reaction?

Dear Abby, dear Abby
Well I never thought
That me and my girlfriend would ever get caught
We were sitting in the back seat just shooting the breeze
With her hair up in curlers and her pants to her knees
Signed just married

-John Prine

Once by my brother. I didn't realize he was downstairs. He just kind of stared for a second, then walked away. Never spoke a word About it.And was once caught with a girl by my mom. I was in the back room of the house that we never used. She must have heard us, and barged in. Completely naked, with this chick bent over an old pool table we had. That was fun.

Why was your mother naked? Pic?

I have never been caught. I'm not stupid.

And never been caught with a woman, either.

damn it. Beat me to it

and that reason is...... :nana:

on a different note - for those with kids

ever been caught doing it (with the sig other) when your 2 or 3 year old storms into the bedroom?

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

and that reason is...... :nana:

on a different note - for those with kids

ever been caught doing it (with the sig other) when your 2 or 3 year old storms into the bedroom?

its amazing I've never been caught. I've got some wild stories. Remember the first car you've owned thread? Yeah. While driving. That was tough.

its amazing I've never been caught. I've got some wild stories. Remember the first car you've owned thread? Yeah. While driving. That was tough.

done that lots of times while driving.

Another have you ever - Parked in a dark corner in Durand Eastman (or any) Park, the windows all steamed up the cop comes knocking on the drivers window.

Another have you ever - Parked in a dark corner in Durand Eastman (or any) Park, the windows all steamed up the cop comes knocking on the drivers window.

Lorain Ohio. Except because we had hot chocolate that's it

My wife caught me about 7 years ago. She had gone to bed and I was downstairs on the couch rubbing out some knuckle children to some HBO late-night T&A. She came downstairs abruptly and caught me in the act. It wouldn't have been so bad except for the fact that she was really, really pregnant at the time. She had hurt feelings because she felt as though I was doing it because (in her eyes) she had become sexually undesirable. No bueno.

You know what's worse than getting caught? Talking about getting caught with a marriage counselor. That's fun...

I can't tell if you and Boyst are talking about rubbing one out while driving...or while sitting in a public park. If you guys start talking about thruway rest stops I'll have my answer.

Thanks, I'll hang up and listen.

I can't tell if you and Boyst are talking about rubbing one out while driving...or while sitting in a public park. If you guys start talking about thruway rest stops I'll have my answer.

Thanks, I'll hang up and listen.

I can't speak for Boyst, but let me make myself perfectly clear

I was having sex with my girlfriend and I have done it with my wife.

Believe Me. No, really, believe me.

LOL

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

I was 6 or 7 and got caught doing it in school. Needless to say I didnt really know what I was doing.

The school nurse called my mom. She told me Pee Wee Herman got arrested for doing what you did and you can too. Needless to say it was the last time (being caught anyway).