1st Post

Also think with RD, that Shady could become a receiving weapon, Peyton did well with his RB's as a third or fourth option, esp when Sammy stretches the field...

funny thing is, the bills did use him inn the receiving game closely to what he did in Philly. Other than 1 year where he has a ridiculous amount of targets, the bills were within 10 or fewer for the season.

Are they, should they, really try to target a 30 yrs old db9 65+ times?

appears to not only to be his/her first post but maybe the last....no response yet. Not a thank you, not a nice to be here, not a GFY.

Maybe Creekside is not really by the creek....maybe this is the old Pigboy...back from Nigeria looking for money for the Nigerian Prince scam....or worse...a Dolphin fan in disguise....Adam West died so I know it is not the real Batman..See ya later Creekside...same bat time same bat web site...look forward to reading your opinions and thoughts...

appears to not only to be his/her first post but maybe the last....no response yet. Not a thank you, not a nice to be here, not a GFY.

Maybe Creekside is not really by the creek....maybe this is the old Pigboy...back from Nigeria looking for money for the Nigerian Prince scam....or worse...a Dolphin fan in disguise....Adam West died so I know it is not the real Batman..See ya later Creekside...same bat time same bat web site...look forward to reading your opinions and thoughts...

Hopefully this clears the air a bit. I am a Him. 33 years old. Lived in South Buffalo for 20 if those years, then moved to Silver Creek. Season ticket holder since 2006. Far from a fin fan in disguise.

Hopefully this clears the air a bit. I am a Him. 33 years old. Lived in South Buffalo for 20 if those years, then moved to Silver Creek. Season ticket holder since 2006. Far from a fin fan in disguise.

Welcome aboard. Read the TOS and have a thick skin.

OK now just learn the secret codes and your in. ops...and make sure you understand SDS is King.

welcome aboard Bills fan.