Team USA to wear Bills-style jerseys in outdoor game

I can't believe how much time schopp and the bulldog are wasting talking about this. I can't think of anything in the world of sports that people would care less about. Are these guys kidding? Who cares if someone likes them or not. Wtf are we doing here? Bills are on the field this week practicing and they are spending an hour on a jersey for a game that nobody outside of the stadiun will watch

It's called "we do ZERO preparation for our show."

As for the jersey, I like it. You'll see those at Bills games down the road.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe how much time schopp and the bulldog are wasting talking about this. I can't think of anything in the world of sports that people would care less about. Are these guys kidding? Who cares if someone likes them or not. Wtf are we doing here? Bills are on the field this week practicing and they are spending an hour on a jersey for a game that nobody outside of the stadiun will watch

I can't believe you listen to them.. I would rather drive home from work in silence.. Thank god for Spotify...

To the people that don't like it. Do you not like the Bills current jerseys too?

It's a long sleeve jersey but with team USA instead of Bills.

I like the bills current kits, although i prefer standing buffalo.

The problem is, when you try to crowbar an nfl jersey concept on an hockey jersey, it looks awkward and silly. By nature, hockey has the sharpest looking jerseys. Football's need to be dull, but the helmets bring the flair.

NHL teams for their outdoor games have all gone retro and knocked it out of the park for the most part. This just reeks of obvious pandering and/or shameless and unnecessary cross-marketing. I was expecting/hoping for a team usa throwback to 1960 or 1980.

It's called "we do ZERO preparation for our show."

As for the jersey, I like it. You'll see those at Bills games down the road.

Awwww come on ... we're all jealous! To simply BS with a couple other buffalo sports fans as a job description? We all do it here, perhaps some while being paid by their employer.... never mind it's closer that I thought, without the pressure of voice over commercials.

Awwww come on ... we're all jealous! To simply BS with a couple other buffalo sports fans as a job description? We all do it here, perhaps some while being paid by their employer.... never mind it's closer that I thought, without the pressure of voice over commercials.

I'm not. I know I piss off enough people in a 150 employee building. They must have to take a b12 shot, Xanax and vitamin C before each show.