Congressman Shot At Baseball Practice

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take that bet ANY day.

Any day. I'd bet she got in on a quota.

Would you really take that bet?

What if I told you racial quotas have been unconstitutional since 1978? What if I told you Harvard's version of affirmative action in 1978 is actually the model upon which most modern systems of affirmative action are based? I guess then you'd have to admit you don't have the slightest clue on this topic.

Under established constitutional law, going back to 1978 and reaffirmed in 2003, universities may consider an applicant's race as a factor among other factors and that is all. You can feel free to take issue with that - I for one do - but get your facts straight first or you'll sound like an idiot.

Under established constitutional law, going back to 1978 and reaffirmed in 2003, universities may consider an applicant's race as a factor among other factors and that is all. You can feel free to take issue with that - I for one do - but get your facts straight first or you'll sound like an idiot.

I DO take issue with it, and I have a hard time believing that an "enlightened" facility like Harvard doesn't make it a primary consideration, despite the law.

So she would be hired by MSNBC if she was a evil white person ?

MSNBC hires cuckoo liberals like her. They look to hire unhinged people.

Joe took a shot at her intelligence because she's black. He's sticking to it. According to him, she got into Harvard because of affirmative action and quotas. But he's not a racist. Just ask him.

Would you really take that bet?

What if I told you racial quotas have been unconstitutional since 1978? What if I told you Harvard's version of affirmative action in 1978 is actually the model upon which most modern systems of affirmative action are based? I guess then you'd have to admit you don't have the slightest clue on this topic.

Ask him if he got into any college or university

MSNBC hires cuckoo liberals like her. They look to hire unhinged people.

Joe took a shot at her intelligence because she's black. He's sticking to it. According to him, she got into Harvard because of affirmative action and quotas. But he's not a racist. Just ask him.

Not totally fair. He definitely judged this one broad on the appearance that she is D-U-M dumb, but it's not as if he judged 100 black QBs as being bad prospects while hailing the virtues of Blaine Gabbert, Connor Cook and Blake Bortles.

Not totally fair. He definitely judged this one broad on the appearance that she is D-U-M dumb, but it's not as if he judged 100 black QBs as being bad prospects while hailing the virtues of Blaine Gabbert, Connor Cook and Blake Bortles.

He judged her as getting into Harvard because she's black.

He judged her as getting into Harvard because she's black.

Perhaps that was unfair. But she is dumb and she did go to Harvard.

She is also one individual. He did not make a list of all black people that got into Harvard and call them all dumb. He called her dumb.

Do I disagree with him? I think so. Why? Because plenty of dumb white people also went to Harvard and he can't blame that on affirmative action.

Still, I don't think he'd call W.E.B. DuBois dumb but I'm guessing he might think Ashley Judd isn't so bright.

Edited by 4merper4mer

She is also one individual. He did not make a list of all black people that got into Harvard and call them all dumb. He called her dumb.

Do I disagree with him? I think so. Why? Because plenty of dumb white people also went to Harvard and he can't blame that on affirmative action.

Still, I don't think he'd call W.E.B. DuBois dumb but I'm guessing he might think Ashley Judd isn't so bright.

giphy.gif

To be clear, calling her dumb isn't racist.

Joe saw a black woman saying something "dumb" and then stated that her admission to Harvard was the result of affirmative action and quotas.

To be clear, calling her dumb isn't racist.

Joe saw a black woman saying something "dumb" and then stated that her admission to Harvard was the result of affirmative action and quotas.

Harvard isn't an easy school to get into. She said something so dumb that one would wonder how she got into Harvard, her being so dumb. Maybe it had nothing to do with skin color but everything to do with her rich uncle's generosity towards the school. That's probably it.