It's a shame we have a talented roster but no QB

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Antonio Brown. The best WR in the game. Needs his QB to perform. When Big Ben is out. Brown is not his dynamic self. We need a Big Ben. Not a little Tyrod

video debates a lot of common criticisms people have. And its fun to watch.

Ok lets watch approximately 5% of every snap he took and call it highlights. What were the rest of the plays?

Hey, Caddyshack was filmed there. Are you the Bill Murray character?

And for a fact,,,the golf course,,that was played on for the filming of the movie caddyshack was never once the Boca Resort golf course. Gauranteed. Maybe other footage of clubhouse areas or what not were used. But none of the golf course. That took place 30 miles away

Replying to @Cover1Bills @RockpileReport and 4 others

I feel people just over react to everything. If our D was marginally better last yr we win 3 more gms. Then we don't hate on Tyrod as much.

Wasnt the defense adequate his 1st year? Why no playoffs then?

Tyrod haters need to finish their homework and go to bed.

Put him up agaisnt a team with superior QB play and we dont stand a chance. the game is over before it begins. Most look at stats and say he had a good game but most of his passing stats come on 1 play or in garbage time when we have no shot at winning. Those who watch the game in its entirety can attest to the fact that he leaves numerous plays on the field and the good he does does not over weigh the bad. He just wont do anything to lift his team above. Its up to the run game andf defense to win it. Just dont lose it Tyrod. SMH

We can have the best defense in the league. But when its Bradys ball with the game on the line. Does he lose? To us? Ya ok You need a QB to match that. There are more bradys around the league. Rodgers,,Ryan,,Rothlisberger. Just to name the Rs.

Wasnt the defense adequate his 1st year? Why no playoffs then?

Put him up agaisnt a team with superior QB play and we dont stand a chance. the game is over before it begins. Most look at stats and say he had a good game but most of his passing stats come on 1 play or in garbage time when we have no shot at winning. Those who watch the game in its entirety can attest to the fact that he leaves numerous plays on the field and the good he does does not over weigh the bad. He just wont do anything to lift his team above. Its up to the run game andf defense to win it. Just dont lose it Tyrod. SMH

We can have the best defense in the league. But when its Bradys ball with the game on the line. Does he lose? To us? Ya ok You need a QB to match that. There are more bradys around the league. Rodgers,,Ryan,,Rothlisberger. Just to name the Rs.

If you are using Brady as a measuring stick with ball in hand game on line well just rewatch the superbowl. The league mvp and offensive player of the years team lost to Brady. I dont know of any single team that would have fared any better with any qb. So your statement is quite the epic of failures.

If you are using Brady as a measuring stick with ball in hand game on line well just rewatch the superbowl. The league mvp and offensive player of the years team lost to Brady. I dont know of any single team that would have fared any better with any qb. So your statement is quite the epic of failures.

Just like his thread.

Just like his thread.

yep...i must be budman. he is the only one that could possible BILLIEVE TYROD IS NOT THE ANSWER TO OUR PROBLEMS. We just need to shore up the defense and run the heck out of the ball and we might be able to squeak in to a playoff game SMH. Good night people. BUDMAN is tired lmao. Not sure why i try and debate with a bunch of cheerleaders.

yep...i must be budman. he is the only one that could possible BILLIEVE TYROD IS NOT THE ANSWER TO OUR PROBLEMS. We just need to shore up the defense and run the heck out of the ball and we might be able to squeak in to a playoff game SMH. Good night people. BUDMAN is tired lmao. Not sure why i try and debate with a bunch of cheerleaders.

IM BUDMAN. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW LMAO. EVEN IF I WAS<<IT WOULDNT CHANGE WHO TYROD IS> BUT HEY<<<LETS HOPE THE NEW COACH CAN SHINE HIM UP AND COACH HIM TO THE NEXT LEVEL LOL. Great QBS do not need coaching up. Thats there long before their 7th year in the league. Tyrods better days are behind him,,not in front of him. Ask Robert Griffin III about that. He had way more talent that Tyrod does.

Michael Vick is more of a QB. Did he ever win anything? Sorry im not a Tyrod lover. Doesnt make me a hater or does it make me budman. But dont debate Tyrod isnt good enough. Just fixate on other things. Like grammar,,spelling and everything else not to do with the issue at hand.

IM BUDMAN. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW LMAO. EVEN IF I WAS<<IT WOULDNT CHANGE WHO TYROD IS> BUT HEY<<<LETS HOPE THE NEW COACH CAN SHINE HIM UP AND COACH HIM TO THE NEXT LEVEL LOL. Great QBS do not need coaching up. Thats there long before their 7th year in the league. Tyrods better days are behind him,,not in front of him. Ask Robert Griffin III about that. He had way more talent that Tyrod does.

Michael Vick is more of a QB. Did he ever win anything? Sorry im not a Tyrod lover. Doesnt make me a hater or does it make me budman. But dont debate Tyrod isnt good enough. Just fixate on other things. Like grammar,,spelling and everything else not to do with the issue at hand.

Still can't come up with 3 games?

Still can't come up with 3 games?

Someone listed weeks 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 14 15 and 16 or something like that a while back I couldnt even muster up a response to that. Im not sure what they consider a good game by a QB. Obviously just looking at stats and not going on actually happenings over the entire course of the game

It is an offensive league. We couldn't close out games. Funny how the Falcons had a worse ranked D yet went to the Super Bowl, huh?

I would like to point out the irony here..... Atlanta was involved in the absolute biggest meltdown ever...in that said Super Bowl......

Just like his thread.

Theres about 25 other Qbs around the league not named brady who are better at QB then Tyrod is. We arent going anywhere until he is replaced. Maybe by Peterman. A lot of scouts talk him up. We ll see. But not if tyrod is taking snaps. Even tho we all know what he brings to the table. And most of you apparently like what you see. Based on what? EJ manual? OK

Theres about 25 other Qbs around the league not named brady who are better at QB then Tyrod is. We arent going anywhere until he is replaced. Maybe by Peterman. A lot of scouts talk him up. We ll see. But not if tyrod is taking snaps. Even tho we all know what he brings to the table. And most of you apparently like what you see. Based on what? EJ manual? OK

Name 'em

I don't think anyone is claiming TT is in the elite QB class....but he is our best option for 2017.....it's actually pretty simple.....

Best option for what? Remaining mediocre? This team will go backwards before it makes leaps and bounds forward.

Name 'em

OMG. Kody Kessler for one. Matt Moore for another. They would serve just fine in our offense. With the best run game in football.

Best option for what? Remaining mediocre? This team will go backwards before it makes leaps and bounds forward.

OMG. Kody Kessler for one. Matt Moore for another. They would serve just fine in our offense. With the best run game in football.

Look at Kody kesslers stats for the 3 games he played. Just as well as tyrod. matt Moore advanced Miami to the playoffs when the start got hurt,,,who by the way,,,is also a better option at QB than Tyrod.

Look at Kody kesslers stats for the 3 games he played. Just as well as tyrod. matt Moore advanced Miami to the playoffs when the start got hurt,,,who by the way,,,is also a better option at QB than Tyrod.

Colin Kaepernick is a better option at QB.

As you can tell im starting at the bottom of the barrel. Right in the mix with Tyrod Taylor

Trevor Simien on his rookie contract is a much better option than Tyrod

Alex Smith is by far a better QB than Tyrod

Nick Foles is a better QB than Tyrod

Before we dive into what you said, can I ask about the need to quote yourself?

That said, Cody Kessler could be a middle of the road starter maaaaaaaaaybe if he gets some sort of team around him.

Matt Moore? Gtfo.

And Colin Kaepernick is a troll answer, come on man.