Decker to be cut or traded

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is an arms race... If you don't have the biggest and baddest athletes come Sunday, you're wasting time... Guys like Maclin, and Decker (if healthy) represent the help we NEED to win games...

FTR, I understand the hesitation... I just don't agree with it.

Who?

Nick Pederson

If you offered that same deal to Maclin though, he would take it, and he is a better option than Decker for the Bills. Plus we save the 6th or 7th.

I think you are correct about Jeremy.

i may be in the minority here, but I actually think we are ok at WR whether we get another one or not...i think the group we have could end up surprising a lot of people.

I can see them squeezing by. Light years better than last years efforts by Whaley and bringing back what his name Migraine guy again

Say whatever the f*#% you want, E-D can CATCH... We should sign him post-haste.

no question he can catch

She'll give Poyer's soon to be wife a run for her money.

Disregard any commentary i previously made.

SIGN HIM

Yea but if we get Decker then his wife will come to the games

Jessie-James-Twitter16.jpg

whatever Decker wants. just give it to him

Typical white trashy face covered by makeup and plastic surgery imo. She'd be too good to come to Buffalo anyway.

Yah, but that tummy is TAUT. "White trashy" has a "muffin-top" connotation that doesn't seem applicable here.

Edited by #34fan

Yah, but that tummy is TAUT. "White trashy" has a "muffin-top" connotation that doesn't seem applicable here.....as the Cowboys' Walt Garrison used to say, a

...as the Cowboys' Walt Garrison used to say, "a 'lil pinch between your cheek and gum"......different topics yet applicable...............