Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one. great. It's like the BBMB never ended. And TT has been the better QB the last two seasons. he chose Baltimore because of the better contract, the stability of the organization and his wife is from Baltimore.

This is simply your opinion, and literally nobody else shares it. You could ask nearly anyone who they think is a better QB, and I would bet 99% of football fans would tell you Flacco, hands down.

And to top it all off, you want to state that Maclin went to Baltimore for all other reasons besides the QB, when you really have no idea why he chose the Ravens.

Stats can be misleading, and they have always been in regards to Taylor IMO. When one QB is asked to do very little in a simplified offense supported by a dominant ground game vs a QB who is asked to carry a much bigger load in a more sophisticated system, it's easy to look at the numbers and draw a conclusion. The problem is that this is a lazy and not very accurate way to evaluate a QB, which is probably why you keep puppeting this nonsense.

This is simply your opinion, and literally nobody else shares it. You could ask nearly anyone who they think is a better QB, and I would bet 99% of football fans would tell you Flacco, hands down.

And to top it all off, you want to state that Maclin went to Baltimore for all other reasons besides the QB, when you really have no idea why he chose the Ravens.

Stats can be misleading, and they have always been in regards to Taylor IMO. When one QB is asked to do very little in a simplified offense supported by a dominant ground game vs a QB who is asked to carry a much bigger load in a more sophisticated system, it's easy to look at the numbers and draw a conclusion. The problem is that this is a lazy and not very accurate way to evaluate a QB, which is probably why you keep puppeting this nonsense.

The Ravens had a very good defense last season. Bills did not. The Ravens and Bills have the same record the last four seasons. Dominate running game equals less passing. No running game(Ravens) equals more passing.

Jay SkurskiVerified account @JaySkurski 3h3 hours ago

More

McDermott on the #Bills' potential interest in Eric Decker: "We're always going to look."

http://billswire.usatoday.com/2017/06/13/tyrod-taylors-character-has-impressed-sean-mcdermott/

"While Taylor has consistently shown that he is a leader throughout his time in Buffalo, these quotes are particularly interesting due to the fact that neither McDermott nor general manager Brandon Beane hascommitted to Taylor as the teams starting quarterback next season. While Taylor is the presumptive starter, the Bills front office is going to make the 27-year-old earn his spot. He appears to be well on his way to doing so, as his character and leadership ability have seemingly already separated him from the pack."

Too bad his play is somewhere near the middle to the back end of the pack.

The Ravens had a very good defense last season. Bills did not. The Ravens and Bills have the same record the last four seasons. Dominate running game equals less passing. No running game(Ravens) equals more passing.

And just about everyone shares the opinion that the better contract and his wife is why he chose Baltimore. TT and Flacco are average QBs.

Too bad his play is somewhere near the middle to the back end of the pack.

Too bad your infatuation of hate never ends.

If what Josina said is true Maclin is a real dick to his friend Shady McCoy. Not for going to Baltimore, but telling the press that Buffalo wasn't even a consideration. Even if that was true, don't embarrass your friend.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

And yet your opinion that it was all QB, which is ridiculous, is the only right opinion. Stats are misleading when they don't support your infatuation of hate.

None of this has anything to do with what I posted. I don't care about the passing numbers...I thought I made that clear. One guy is asked to do a whole lot more than the other guy, but the guy that plays in a simplistic, low risk offense is somehow superior?

I always find myself asking why I continue to run around in circles when it comes to discussion with you, and here I am again doing just that.

None of this has anything to do with what I posted. I don't care about the passing numbers...I thought I made that clear. One guy is asked to do a whole lot more than the other guy, but the guy that plays in a simplistic, low risk offense is somehow superior?

I always find myself asking why I continue to run around in circles when it comes to discussion with you, and here I am again doing just that.

It has everything to do with it. It just doesn't fit your agenda.

After 24 hours of reflection, I don't think the Bills lost much by not getting Maclin, especially at the money the Ravens signed him to (including the two year commitment).

I think what's bugging me, and likely most everyone else on the board, is that it feels like the Bills are always being slighted in the FA market. I know it's not a real thing (i.e., they typically get players who they are willing to pay the most for), but after almost two decades of being irrelevant any slight hurts.

After 24 hours of reflection, I don't think the Bills lost much by not getting Maclin, especially at the money the Ravens signed him to (including the two year commitment).

I think what's bugging me, and likely most everyone else on the board, is that it feels like the Bills are always being slighted in the FA market. I know it's not a real thing (i.e., they typically get players who they are willing to pay the most for), but after almost two decades of being irrelevant any slight hurts.

I know it seems that way but we sign our share of players. Look back two seasons ago and when we signed $91MM in free agents.