Rank Trump

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's the greatest. Just ask him, or watch him force his cabinet to tell him so.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/12/politics/donald-trump-cabinet-meeting/index.html

Bias alert at source to horrible opinion piece. But it doesn't matter if you just follow the quotes.

"Never has there been a president....with few exceptions...who's passed more legislation, who's done more things than I have."

Then asks specific cabinet members for their public praise.

Tom and Jim elected OC for president.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

He's the greatest. Just ask him, or watch him force his cabinet to tell him so.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/12/politics/donald-trump-cabinet-meeting/index.html

Bias alert at source to horrible opinion piece. But it doesn't matter if you just follow the quotes.

"Never has there been a president....with few exceptions...who's passed more legislation, who's done more things than I have."

Then asks specific cabinet members for their public praise.

Tom and Jim elected OC for president.

Hey man. He's good at marketing. Simple Seinfeld logic to why his core supporters aren't abandoning him despite his proposed budget hits his supporters the hardest.

4864cd6e-7ffd-4e3f-be08-b3efcb8cc109.jpg

Is he really the worst President since James Buchanan? Wow... And it gets pretty low when you start throwing around the antebellum Presidents in the same breath! Somewhere between Fillmore, Pierce and Buchanan.

Trump may have broke the mold! Where do you put "Captain Cheeto" in that clusterphuck of a schitshow link above.

flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

Now... This is my thread. Anything I deem that argues to the contrary... I will leave alone. :nana:

At first glance I thought that was a dildo. (because Trump is a dildo)

IMO - Worst President ever thus far. But I'm sure you knew that already.

#1. Trump rules. Why? Because !@#$ you that's why.

I want that to be a bumper sticker

:lol:

It's too early to say how bad he is. If, as it looks, he is compromised by the Russians he will fall to a level that will be hard to match.

Still holding onto that fabrication huh!

• 4 weeks later...

Judging by the completely stalled legislative agenda, Trump is not doing so well. This kind of makes Obama look a lot better also. The do-nothing Congress can't even work with themselves on anything. What was Obama suppose to do with them?

why is it people feel the need to act like aholes here?

I made a freaking typo and with auto correct the wrong word was chosen. edited for clarity

I see things are back to normal

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news-other-administration/341188-trump-visits-golf-course-after-returning

President Trump visited his golf course in Northern Virginia Sunday morning, his 37th trip to one of his own properties since he took office.

He tweeted his meeting with Putin was a great success

Yet in another tweet said

Frump finds G20 to be boring and wonders why he bothered with it. Suggests skipping it in the future.

--------
Frump just called an emergency meeting

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

why is it people feel the need to act like aholes here?

I made a freaking typo.

I see things are back to normal

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news-other-administration/341188-trump-visits-golf-course-after-returning

President Trump visited his golf course in Northern Virginia Sunday morning, his 37th trip to one of his own properties since he took office.

He tweeted his meeting with Putin was a great success

Yet in another tweet said

Frump finds G20 to be boring and wonders why he bothered with it. Suggests skipping it in the future.

--------

Frump just called an emergency meeting

This is why you are so full of schit. First you blame it on autocorrect, then change your excuse to "a typo". All you had to do is own up to your mistake in some minor way and no one would have thought a thing about it. Instead, you had to lie about it and then in the same post mischaracterize and conflate Trump's comments about his meeting with Putin and the fact that he found the G20 to be boring. There are plenty of reasons to legitimately criticize Trump without you and you kind making schit up to further your crusade against him.

This is why you are so full of schit. First you blame it on autocorrect, then change your excuse to "a typo". All you had to do is own up to your mistake in some minor way and no one would have thought a thing about it. Instead, you had to lie about it and then in the same post mischaracterize and conflate Trump's comments about his meeting with Putin and the fact that he found the G20 to be boring. There are plenty of reasons to legitimately criticize Trump without you and you kind making schit up to further your crusade against him.

I wrote this - quote --- like the Grinch who stole Christmas .... his heard began to grow larger. unquote

I typo'd heard instead of heart Does it really matter if it was a simple "typo" and with "auto correct" the wrong word was chosen

Take a freaking chill pill. Christ almighty who pissed in your cereal this morning?

Frump is an IDIOT.

Sue me

How much swamp land has that snake oil salesman sold you thus far?

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

I wrote this - quote --- like the Grinch who stole Christmas .... his heard began to grow larger. unquote

I typo'd heard instead of heart

Take a freaking chill pill.

You're making this a bigger deal by doubling down. At first you blamed it on autocorrect and I called it a lame excuse, because frankly it is a lame excuse. You then changed your story and lied. This is indicative of a person who would play fast and loose with the truth, like in your incessant attacks on Trump.

why do you care so much about a typing error?

Take a freaking chill pill.

Are you really this stupid? It's not about a typing error or autocorrect, it's about lying and your doubling down on a lost cause. Things like this puts everything you post in question.