DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 hours ago, BigMcD said:

I bang plenty of hot young ones! Sometimes a little variety is good. Fats chicks don’t get banged as much, so they are very enthusiastic for sure. She was one of those “you would be beautiful if you lost some weight,” but man she could *****!!! 

Come to think of it, her name was Tammy. I hope I didn’t ***** DC Tom (Tammy) last night! 

the only ones who say that are the ones who don't get good *****.

dude, that's just pathetic.

1 minute ago, BigMcD said:

Dude, you ***** your cattle! 

i'm currently dating and likely going to settle down with a woman who has broke my record for monogamy (which was 3 1/2 months) to be together almost 7 months.

she's blond, mountain climber, DVM, ultra-marathoner and hung like a horse.  i hit the jackpot.

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

i'm currently dating and likely going to settle down with a woman who has broke my record for monogamy (which was 3 1/2 months) to be together almost 7 months.

she's blond, mountain climber, DVM, ultra-marathoner and hung like a horse.  i hit the jackpot.

Enjoy her wiener! 

58 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So following the rabbit hole of those threads... och ziff capital management, the dnc, Russian taxes evaded... why a secret subpoena? (Or did I fall down the wrong rabbit hole?) https://mobile.twitter.com/TheChiIIum/status/1076618695810736130

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
I hate autocorrect

9 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

i don't bang fat chicks.

i did once when i was bored and wanted to see if they were any better.  it was in the front seat of my chevy cavalier.  she was easily 280.  this was 2004.

so, unless you get a wide angle to show you with fat chicks or you and your butt buddies tom and 3rd...........

Liar liar, pants are on fire.  LoL... This was more like it...

next15.gif

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Maybe Trump thinks the government shutdown will shut down the criminal nvestigations that are after him. 

I hope he spends millions of taxpayer dollars to close off and provide 24/7 security to make sure people don't go to unmanned free national parks and monuments.

11 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I hope he spends millions of taxpayer dollars to close off and provide 24/7 security to make sure people don't go to unmanned free national parks and monuments.

Or better yet, he could quickly build a new federal prison and call it Trump's Tower! Individual Number One might soon be calling it home :)