DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

"I'm not going to have a discussion with you if you make it difficult!"

:rolleyes:

No, I'm not going to jump through hoops to figure out which ***** article he was referring to. Even after he "clarified" it, it could have been 4 or 5 different articles.

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I really wish I'd have taken the chance to meet that guy. You hear so many conflicting reports. But, many of my family have and seemed to believe he was not too bad of a dude. But, they weren't in the inner circle necessarily.

Edit:. My mom is an Excellent judge of character and thought he seemed goody and topical. Mostly a fake personality in a high placed suit.

Edited by Boyst62

I guess they have given up on the idea that the report will clear the criminals. They now now just want to hide it. 

The White House may try to use executive privilege to keep parts of special counsel Robert Mueller's final report from being made public, Bloomberg News reported Monday, citing unidentified sources.   

President Trump's personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, told the news outlet that Trump's legal team "will look at it and see if the president thinks there is a valid claim" of executive privilege. 

"We reserve the right. We don’t know if we have to, but we haven’t waived it," Giuliani added.

Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), the new chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, told Bloomberg News that an effort to conceal Mueller's report “will not hold up in court."

He added that an executive privilege claim "can always be pierced by a specific and legitimate criminal or congressional inquiry.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/424114-white-house-may-try-to-block-release-of-parts-of-final-mueller

How did she get into the country again to take the Trump Tower meeting? An emergency visa from 44's State Department. That too is also not mentioned by Barrett - who we also know was in constant communication with Strzok and Page during this whole thing, running leaks for them.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You know what else is interesting?  Veselnitskaya's ties to the people listed in the 2017 "human rights abuses" EO you posted yesterday.

The info on Clinton she peddled to Don Jr. came from Yuri Chayka, Russia's Prosecutor General, whose son Artem Chayka is sanctioned in the EO.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

You know what else is interesting?  Veselnitskaya's ties to the people listed in the 2017 "human rights abuses" EO you posted yesterday.

The info on Clinton she peddled to Don Jr. came from Yuri Chayka, Russia's Prosecutor General, whose son Artem Chayka is sanctioned in the EO.

Correct, good sir. 

There's also strong indications in the filings themselves that the evidence they got to nail her on this came from Simpson's email trove, turned over when he was criminally referred to the SDNY.