DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

On 8/19/2020 at 6:59 PM, BillsFanNC said:

The 5th report from the Senate Intelligence Committee...and Roger Stone BS drama...are some not saying that this is confirmation of collusion???

I mean we know Stone wasn’t charged with collusion because that’s not an actual criminal charge...

20 minutes ago, Bakin said:

The 5th report from the Senate Intelligence Committee...and Roger Stone BS drama...are some not saying that this is confirmation of collusion???

I mean we know Stone wasn’t charged with collusion because that’s not an actual criminal charge...

The 5th volume of the Senate Intel report shows no proof of collusion or conspiracy, in fact it completely contradicts its own findings within the report. It spends much of the time talking about the Steele Dossier's claims in depth (not adding anything new to it, just discussing it) -- then at the end of the document concludes by saying the Steele Dossier was BS. 

Stone wasn't charged or tried with anything having to do with collusion or conspiracy (they mean the same thing in this sense). And, in fact, during his trial it was confirmed through multiple pieces of evidence Stone had no connection to Wikileaks. Instead, he lied and said he had one -- but did not. He relied on MSM reports to conclude the DNC emails would be dropped by Assange at some point. The most serious charge for Stone was witness intimidation (which he's guilty of, even if it was a petty instance of it and the person he threatened said he wasn't really threatened because that's just how Roger is). 

To date there is still zero evidence of any Russian/Trump team collusion/conspiracy. And in fact, all the examples used to try to make that case turned out to be set ups or have ties directly back to the DNC, CIA, or FBI -- like the infamous Trump Tower meeting (set up entirely by the Clinton machine, MI6, and CIA), or Kilimnik (he wasn't a Russian asset, he was a US asset), or Popadopolous (set up by Halper/CIA), or Flynn (clean, despite being squeezed by CIA, MI6, FBI and the Obama White House)... each and every time they've screamed "COLLUSION!" they were really highlighting where they played super dirty. 

And now there are zero people on Trump's team who have been charged, tried, or convicted of anything having to do with the 2016 election or Russian interference -- while Obama's team has one person who's already pleaded guilty for falsifying evidence in order to illegally spy on Trump's campaign. 

(I know I owed you a PM on this subject, apologies it's been a busy week here :beer: )

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

As expected.

Now, the next chess move should be interesting. I'd assume Barr/Durham  expected this to happen. What is their next move? Can they proceed without Flynn being released as a political prisoner?  I expect more declassification (since Ratcliffe said Sunday it was coming), but want more pleas or, barring that, indictments against #teamcoup.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

As expected.

Now, the next chess move should be interesting. I'd assume Barr/Durham  expected this to happen. What is their next move? Can they proceed without Flynn being released as a political prisoner?  I expect more declassification (since Ratcliffe said Sunday it was coming), but want more pleas or, barring that, indictments against #teamcoup.

I've got a meeting (hopefully) today to discuss some of this... but I would expect that declass to come fast and furious in the next two weeks as you stated. Barr and Trump flew together to WI, so I'm sure they had time to talk about what's next on that flight.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Why, the audacity of that Literal Super-Mecha Hitler!  How DARE he make his AG instruct the FBI that they if they try to get a FISA warrant on a government official, staffer, candidate for office, or staffer they have to provide the FISA Court ALL the evidence including that which is exculpatory.  Talk about UNAMERICAN!

You'd never see an AG for 44 pulling a stunt like that!

Stuff like that's almost enough to make one mad enough to want to randomly destroy a government building.  For reelz.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I wish I knew what these motions meant in practical terms. Will this be over soon? Can Sullivan drag it out until November 4th? If Gleason also has agreed to file his brief by the 11th, is this done on September 11th?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

I wish I knew what these motions meant in practice terms. Will this be over soon? Can Sullivan drag it out until November 4th?

I think he can as he is in charge of scheduling, but there’s no good reason for him to do so now that Flynn won’t be fighting the motion on the 11th. 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think he can as he is in charge of scheduling, but there’s no good reason for him to do so now that Flynn won’t be fighting the motion on the 11th. 

Haven't seen a "good reason" for Sullivan's actions since the DoJ tried to drop the case.  Have no reason at all to expect this won't drag out past the election.

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Still won't keep you out of the clink, Pete. 

(And FBI agents do VERY well in federal prison)

Please tell me Strzok’s middle initial is O.  I can’t think of a better set of initials for this guy than POS.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Vindman, Not Whistleblower, Was Driving Force Behind Impeachment

by Mollie Hemingway

Original Article

The most interesting thing about Byron York’s exhaustively reported and richly detailed new impeachment book, “Obsession: Inside the Washington Establishment’s Never-Ending War on Trump,” is that the whistleblower who filed the official complaint that got impeachment rolling isn’t ever identified. (Snip)

the heated discussion over the whistleblower, who was previously identified by Real Clear Investigations as the CIA’s Eric Ciaramella, was a diversion from allowing the American people to understand who was the actual instigator of the failed effort to oust President Donald Trump from office. Rather than being a witness who independently supported the claims of the whistleblower, the National Security Council’s Lt. Col Alex Vindman was the driving force behind

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Supposedly Reliable Steele Acted 'Crazy,' His FBI Handler Says: 'People's Ears Were Bleeding.'

</snip>

“Crazy” was the term the FBI agent used to describe the behavior of Christopher Steele, author of the now-debunked Trump-Russia dossier. “I've seen crazy source-related stuff in 20 years in New York and this was one of the craziest," the veteran agent testified to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.

</snip>

The previously unreported testimony of FBI agent Michael Gaeta is found on page 900 of the fifth and final volume of the Senate committee’s probe of Russian interference in the 2016 election. It raises new questions about the basis of the FBI’s investigation of the Trump campaign, Crossfire Hurricane, and the declarations it made to the FISA court in four separate applications submitted to spy on American citizens.

</snip>

The willingness of the assistant director for counterintelligence to misrepresent essential information is important because it was Priestap who was responsible for the official launch of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation in the first place.

Gaeta explained to senators just how serious and irrevocable a break it was to “close” a source: ''Once he's closed, nobody is allowed – we can't talk to him.”

In this case, that practice was not followed. Priestap’s apparent rationale was that the decision to close Steele as a source was not made because he offered unfounded claims but because he had violated confidentiality agreements by sharing them with the press. And so, the FBI continued to gather new “reporting” by Steele. One of channels was David Corn, the Mother Jones reporter who had written the article about Steele’s accusations. Corn was a longtime friend of then-FBI General Counsel James Baker. Their children had gone to the same school years before and carpooled. Corn gave Steele memos to Baker and then Baker passed them on to Priestap. Thus the strange situation in which an assistant director of the FBI forbade agents from talking to Steele because of the source’s indiscretion with Mother Jones and then proceeded to gather Steele materials through a back-channel relationship with Mother Jones.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 3

There's really nothing left you can defend about Mueller or the probe itself -- unless you're either a fan of seditious conspiracies designed to disenfranchise the American People, or completely ignorant of the facts. It's pretty easy to tell who's who based on their posts in this thread :lol: 

* The investigators knew before Mueller took the job that there was no collusion, conspiracy, or crimes committed by Trump or his team (fact)

* The investigators ignored this knowledge and created a probe designed to be an obstruction/perjury trap designed to allow the media to run rampant with speculation

* The investigators routinely leaked false information to the media behind the protection of "anonymous sources" in order to gaslight the country

* The investigation was used to interfere in the 2018 midterms -- which is ironic considering the purported reason for the probe in the first place

* The end result of the investigation was a complete vindication of Trump's election victory -- and a complete repudiation of the establishment powers behind the probe

Scoreboard: 

0 Trump officials indicted or charged for crimes involving the 2016 election, Russia, or collusion. 

1 SCO/FBI team member pleaded guilty to falsifying evidence against Trump. 

• Thank you (+1) 2