DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More than a month prior. Senator No-Name had much to lose with a Trump win. 

Hmmm...

...now, I'm not going to say that McCain's body was kept on ice and ultimately substituted for Epstein in prison.  But I can't prove it wasn't...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

i am tired of waiting....

I agree. But, to put it in perspective, if you were a Bill's fan and waited for almost a generation for them to get back to the playoffs, this is nothing.

If I can wait that long for entertainment, I can surely wait a few months for burning down the institutionalized corruption.

:beer:

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I agree. But, to put it in perspective, if you were a Bill's fan and waited for almost a generation for them to get back to the playoffs, this is nothing.

If I can wait that long for entertainment, I can surely wait a few months for burning down the institutionalized corruption.

:beer:

and it was barely a fizzle when they fluked into the playoffs....

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Weissman/Mueller's cases falling apart due to hiding of evidence... shocking. 

(thread)

So who's bankrolling Flynn's defense?

I mean, if you're going to claim that he's been fighting a delaying action against federal prosecution for two years...that's expensive?  Federal prosecutors try to bury you in expenses and force you to plea.  Fighting them for two years is an insane amount of money.  Who's paying his lawyers?

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I mean, if you're going to claim that he's been fighting a delaying action against federal prosecution for two years...that's expensive?  Federal prosecutors try to bury you in expenses and force you to plea.  Fighting them for two years is an insane amount of money.  Who's paying his lawyers?

He's had a defense fund which has brought in a lot of money from the public, but he's also tapped his own resources to the point of near breaking. Not sure the deal made with Powell, but she's doing it at a cut rate fee compared to his previous (fired) team.

I fully expect him to be reimbursed in full after Trump leaves office. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Sidney Powell is not exactly shy when it comes to sticking her hand in other peoples pockets.

She tweets and retweets links to Flynn's defense fund quite often.

For example, this is the latest one she retweeted:

• Like (+1) 3