DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I just got confirmation (outside of Q) that RR has finished his exit debrief as well.

Things will really start to move once Mueller officially wraps.

Just as this article drops (no coincidences)

yeah, i saw one of the comments to one of these Twitter threads that RR was debriefed today. 

• Like (+1) 1

From the Solomon article above: 

My reporting suggests a much bigger scandal — the intentional misleading of the nation’s federal intelligence court — soon may eclipse the Russia narrative that has dominated the media the past two years.

The fastest way to know if that storm is on the horizon is for President Trump to declassify the documents showing exactly how the FBI behaved in this case.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

There's nothing superstitious about the number 666.

It's easily the most misquoted and misunderstood number, but not superstitious or even applicable at the point of today.

other than, you know... today is the 666th day of the investigation.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Foxx

37 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

There's nothing superstitious about the number 666.

It's easily the most misquoted and misunderstood number, but not superstitious or even applicable at the point of today.

lots of good reason to think twice about that number...

At her weekly news conference, Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said with obvious pride, “In the House, we voted to protect the truth for the American people. Overwhelmingly, I think over 400 votes — four voted present — everyone else voted for the Mueller resolution, which would ensure that the American people get the truth.” 

420-0 

ZERO! 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

At her weekly news conference, Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said with obvious pride, “In the House, we voted to protect the truth for the American people. Overwhelmingly, I think over 400 votes — four voted present — everyone else voted for the Mueller resolution, which would ensure that the American people get the truth.” 

420-0 

ZERO! 

The number of people who will agree with its conclusion are about 420/2. 

2 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

The number of people who will agree with its conclusion are about 420/2. 

We have to see the conclusions to judge that. Historians will probably be debating its conclusions and everything else for centuries---if we last that long...

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

We have to see the conclusions to judge that. Historians will probably be debating its conclusions and everything else for centuries---if we last that long...

I’m confident that about half of the Congress will agree with its conclusions. Half won’t. 

But maybe they will all agree with it. Hahahahaha