DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

15 minutes ago, donbb said:

Any closed door meeting with Assange better have good ventilation 

Yeah, Gary. Why bother taking the testimony of the only person on the planet who knows where the documents his site published came from? It just gets in the way of a very expensive narrative constructed by the palace coup plotters and their media cutouts for two years now... who needs the aggravation when "independent" folk such as yourself have already made up their minds on the "facts" of the matter? 

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yeah, Gary. Why bother taking the testimony of the only person on the planet who knows where the documents his site published came from? It just gets in the way of a very expensive narrative constructed by the palace coup plotters and their media cutouts for two years now... who needs the aggravation when "independent" folk such as yourself have already made up their minds on the "facts" of the matter? 

Okay, Fred. It was a joke.

Sheeeeeeeeeeesh

I'm all for Assange being interviewed by the Senate and the special counsel.

46 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Like he'll end up testifying.

He's going end up a "double-tap suicide" within ten minutes of setting foot in the US, if not sooner.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

He's going end up a "double-tap suicide" within ten minutes of setting foot in the US, if not sooner.

I doubt he makes it more than 3 blocks from the Ecuadorian Embassy in London before committing suicide.

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

The letter called for a sit down at a mutually agreed upon location and time.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I don't think he's been in the embassy for months, personally. But fully admit there's nothing but speculation to back that hunch up. 

It was publicized that they were kicking him out, because he insulted Spain or some such nonsense. The new Ecuadorian government does not like him.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

This trial shows why Trump won't release his taxes. Cohens troubles point in a very similiar direction. So much corruption, hard to believe Trump isn't also guilty of all this same stuff. Trump surrounds himself with guys doing the same corrupt stuff he does. He is by far the most corrupt president in our history. 

This is a fib wrapped up in a lie and reflects lazy liberalism on your part. His tax returns were released to the appropriate agencies in the government. That is not in dispute. 

I think what you mean to say is that President Trump chooses not to share his completed returns with the general public. 

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This is a fib wrapped up in a lie and reflects lazy liberalism on your part. His tax returns were released to the appropriate agencies in the government. That is not in dispute. 

I think what you mean to say is that President Trump chooses not to share his completed returns with the general public. 

He is so corrupt he can't let the public see them. He gets morons like you to support him by bad mouthing dark skinned people, then turns around and allows his cronies to steal everything. 

You think Trump University was a fraud? Do you? (I know you will not answer) ?

39 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He is so corrupt he can't let the public see them. He gets morons like you to support him by bad mouthing dark skinned people, then turns around and allows his cronies to steal everything. 

You think Trump University was a fraud? Do you? (I know you will not answer) ?

No need to attempt to make it personal, it reflects poorly on you as an individual. It makes you appear weak. You may actually be weak, but I have found that most people have an inner strength to draw upon when the chips are down.  If the chips are down in your life, I urge you to reach out for support.  As the chips are not down here (at least for me) your lashing out on this message board displays an unfortunate blemish in your character. Only God can judge you, but He gave me the right to an opinion. 

I asked a question that is as basic as it is fair.  If the IRS accepts the tax return, tax paid or due to the tax payer, has the tax return not been released?  Is there a special post-IRS ruling body that adjudicates any remaining questions?  Besides, of course, the court of public opinion where that issue has already been decided. Please enlighten me. 

I don't know anything about Trump University other than what I read online.  Last I can recall, NYS  AG  Eric Schneiderman was announcing a settlement to protect all NYers from TU.  Then, the news came out that NYS AG  Eric Schneiderman liked to slap around and verbally assult the women in his life, so I lost my trust in him.  I felt like NY AG  Eric Schneiderman wanted to appear strong in public by lashing out, but ultimately revealed himself to be very weak.  

Why are you such a fan of Eric Scneiderman?  He's despicable. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

14 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

No need to attempt to make it personal, it reflects poorly on you as an individual. It makes you appear weak. You may actually be weak, but I have found that most people have an inner strength to draw upon when the chips are down.  If the chips are down in your life, I urge you to reach out for support.  As the chips are not down here (at least for me) your lashing out on this message board displays an unfortunate blemish in your character. Only God can judge you, but He gave me the right to an opinion. 

I asked a question that is as basic as it is fair.  If the IRS accepts the tax return, tax paid or due to the tax payer, has the tax return not been released?  Is there a special post-IRS ruling body that adjudicates any remaining questions?  Besides, of course, the court of public opinion where that issue has already been decided. Please enlighten me. 

I don't know anything about Trump University other than what I read online.  Last I can recall, NYS  AG  Eric Schneiderman was announcing a settlement to protect all NYers from TU.  Then, the news came out that NYS AG  Eric Schneiderman liked to slap around and verbally assult the women in his life, so I lost my trust in him.  I felt like NY AG  Eric Schneiderman wanted to appear strong in public by lashing out, but ultimately revealed himself to be very weak.  

Why are you such a fan of Eric Scneiderman?  He's despicable. 

So your answer is to blame someone else, ok! Wonderful 

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

So, you have no additional information to share on the tax returns, and concur that the IRS  and state agencies are the ultimate arbiters of right/wrong? 

Splendid!

Well, there, since we can't see them, I guess not. That's the point of hiding them. Do you think all the corrupt people in his orbit mean he is corrupt, too? With Trump U a corrupt business, of course. 

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, there, since we can't see them, I guess not. That's the point of hiding them. Do you think all the corrupt people in his orbit mean he is corrupt, too? With Trump U a corrupt business, of course. 

"We" has nothing to do with it, and "we" don't decide on the validity of the return. You want the Entertainement Tonight review, you want the ladies from The View to opine.  That means nothing. 

Trump said "no" as is his right.