Time for potheads to join smoke-in

Potheads plan ‘smoke-in’ near Capitol

http://nypost.com/2017/04/24/potheads-plan-smoke-in-near-capitol/

Not stated whether munchies would be provided. Since it is illegal to smoke pot DC can use it as a revenue enhancement like they do with their false parking tickets.

Maybe you were too stoned to remember parking illegally.

Potheads plan ‘smoke-in’ near Capitol

http://nypost.com/2017/04/24/potheads-plan-smoke-in-near-capitol/

Not stated whether munchies would be provided. Since it is illegal to smoke pot DC can use it as a revenue enhancement like they do with their false parking tickets.

It's legal in DC. Hell, they had an event giving away seeds to DC residents last year.

If I'm a parent of a Girl Scout...I'm putting a cookie stand right there.

They did that somewhere, can't remember where. Then the law stepped in and told her to move.

1. Girl Scout sells cookies outside pot dispensary: 117 boxes ...
    Latimes › food/dailydish/la-dd-girl-scout-sells-cookies-pot...

Video embedded · Girl Scout sells cookies outside pot dispensary in San Francisco: ... we don't allow our Girl Scouts to sell cookies in front of marijuana shops or liquor stores/bars ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/girl-scout-targets-stoners-outside-oregon-pot-dispensary_us_56cb32cbe4b041136f179351

56cb3a501e0000220070e7d3.jpeg?cache=zv3f

What the hell is a false parking ticket?

They took info from previous ticket and just copied info (including wrong info) and mailed it to me. Since I was in a garage in another jurisdiction proved it was false pointing out where previous ticket writer had copied incorrect info from previous ticket.

DC ticket takers were charged with falsifying tickets to make quotas.

its like your pledge to donate to a charity if i could perform on stage

Did anybody actually pledge that?

I'll tell you what...you get on stage and play one complete song at the Fillmore, and I will donate a !@#$ing kidney.

Did anybody actually pledge that?

I'll tell you what...you get on stage and play one complete song at the Fillmore, and I will donate a !@#$ing kidney.

Am I missing something? Are we talking about the Fillmore East? The venue that was owned by Bill Graham that closed over 40 years ago?

Am I missing something? Are we talking about the Fillmore East? The venue that was owned by Bill Graham that closed over 40 years ago?

Does it matter? I mean, do you think that's the limiting factor in meathead's challenge?

Hey, if it hasn't been demolished he might be able to get on stage and not only get a thousand bucks from Chef, but a spare kidney from Tom.

Does it matter? I mean, do you think that's the limiting factor in meathead's challenge?

Hey, if it hasn't been demolished he might be able to get on stage and not only get a thousand bucks from Chef, but a spare kidney from Tom.

Good points, both.

On the Zappa/Mothers live at the Fillmore East (1971), I remembered that toward the end of the recording, Frank says something about it being a shame that Graham was closing the place and wishing him luck in his future endeavors. The fact that the place has been closed for decades didn't even occur to me until today.

The power of the man's misguided hubris is impressive.