Individual Game Ticket Sales

Individuals go on sale for season ticket holders tomorrow- at least for me. I am a 10 year holder and can buy at 9 AM tomorrow, May 2nd. Is this the first opportunity or are some of you with greater seniority able to buy earlier? What about folks with less? Do you have the same window? Just curious.

Individuals go on sale for season ticket holders tomorrow- at least for me. I am a 10 year holder and can buy at 9 AM tomorrow, May 2nd. Is this the first opportunity or are some of you with greater seniority able to buy earlier? What about folks with less? Do you have the same window? Just curious.

14 years - same time as you

We've had seasons since, oh maybe 1977. I was able to get single game tix this morning. Got me some extras for the opener.

just snagged extras for the opener and raiders.

Pegulaville getting pricey, careful what you wish for re: new building.

Ditto. Grabbed the exact same. Tickets still widely available for opener- not even close to the demand of last year's early games. Raiders had less good seats avail

Ditto. Grabbed the exact same. Tickets still widely available for opener- not even close to the demand of last year's early games. Raiders had less good seats avail

Yeah, I was surprised at how quickly I got through, and by how many were still available for the opener. Those were gone day one last year.

I was going to grab Raiders, but bought Pats* just because I know I will get a few extra bucks for them.

I wouldn't spend those "extra bucks" just yet. Tix for NE @ Buff were going for under $30 on gameday last year.

I wouldn't spend those "extra bucks" just yet. Tix for NE @ Buff were going for under $30 on gameday last year.

The Pats game is a late season game as well. If things have gone south at that point fans won't be interested. The Raiders game will be the ticket to make money from. The weather should still be decent, and Raiders fans will crawl out of their holes in droves. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

With the pats*** game in the magical month of December this year. When sometimes elimination from the post season has been already achieved.

Tickets will most likely a bargin. But like the old Miami rivalry and complete dominance for a decade. Who doesn't want to be at the game when the Bills finally destroy the cheaters?