RD 1, Pick 27: Tre'Davious White (CB) - LSU

SDS

Should we already be showing "real dissatisfaction" with McDermott and the 2017 Bills? Have they already been eliminated from playoff contention? How about we wait until they play one game before we pack it in?

I'm talking about lame 1st round picks... This is a Tre'davious White thread.

That sounds an awful lot like a excuse a bitcher would make

I wouldn't give a damn what you consider it, John... You and others like you simply open their mouths and say aaaaahhhhh!... Keep gulping down whatever they shove in there.

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm talking about lame 1st round picks... This is a Tre'davious White thread.

I wouldn't give a damn what you consider it, John... You and others like you simply open their mouths and say aaaaahhhhh!... Keep gulping down whatever they shove in there.

lol well at least we agree that we dont care about each others opinion

Sad day when people are too lazy and compliant to show real dissatisfaction any more.. Just a bunch of sheep looking for something they can "follow" and "re-tweet". -LAME.

A serious question: if it causes you so much pain and suffering and continues to make you so unhappy, why do you continue to follow this team? Seems crazy to me.

A serious question: if it causes you so much pain and suffering and continues to make you so unhappy, why do you continue to follow this team? Seems crazy to me.

That is a seriously dumb question... I suppose you've never had disagreements with people you care about... Perhaps you stay silent when people close to you are going down the wrong road.

Either way, to sit here and say you've never been dissatisfied with the Bills is remarkable... (as far as lies go)

That is a seriously dumb question... I suppose you've never had disagreements with people you care about... Perhaps you stay silent when people close to you are going down the wrong road.

Either way, to sit here and say you've never been dissatisfied with the Bills is remarkable... (as far as lies go)

I think it is the lengths that you go to show your dissatisfaction.....and the fact that your upset over things that havent even happened yet....

I mean....by most prog's forcasts.....White was a solid first round pick

No, but after 17 years of the same argument most sane people walk away

Disagreements, of course. But every one of your posts is a variant on how horrible the Bills are, with a future without hope of improvement, with owners and staff who never do anything the right way. So why do you stay.

BTW, saying my politely asked question is "seriously dumb" is seriously disagreeable. Then you say I've said I've never been dissatisfied with the Bills, then you call me a liar! Go back & read my post. I never wrote what you claim. Best to learn to read with comprehension, and to correctly quote. Contrary to what a too large % of the populous thinks, facts do matter.

I think it is the lengths that you go to show your dissatisfaction.....and the fact that your upset over things that havent even happened yet....

I mean....by most prog's forcasts.....White was a solid first round pick

Sure... Just like Gilmore was... And how much did he help our bottom line??? -First round cornerbacks are DUMB ideas... It should NEVER happen IMO.

No, but after 17 years of the same argument most sane people walk away

First, -What argument is that?.. Second, -Most sane people aren't Bills fans.

Sure... Just like Gilmore was... And how much did he help our bottom line??? -First round cornerbacks are DUMB ideas... It should NEVER happen IMO.

At the end of the first round? That is EXACTLY where you should draft your starting corners for a multitude of reasons

Its the money position and you need look no further then the money Gilmore got.....we know have our top corners on decent salaries and cap hits for the forseeable future in Darby, White, and Seymore

Oh....and then there was that matter of that 1st round pick in 2018?

Super Bowl winning GMs like John Elway, Ozzie Newsome, Ted Thompson, Mickey Loomis, Jerry Reese, and Kevin Colbert think you're wrong, just so you know.

Your're right... Let me amend that : First round cornerbacks are NEVER a great idea, but they're a particularly DUMB idea for teams that haven't made the post-season in almost 20 years... The Bills problem is totally different than anyone else's in the NFL... The solution has to be as well... PLEASE ASK ME WHAT MY SOLUTION IS!!!!!

Your're right... Let me amend that : First round cornerbacks are NEVER a great idea, but they're a particularly DUMB idea for teams that haven't made the post-season in almost 20 years... The Bills problem is totally different than anyone else's in the NFL... The solution has to be as well... PLEASE ASK ME WHAT MY SOLUTION IS!!!!!

Just so I understand what you are saying

Your saying we should not do what successful franchises do because we are not them?

Yet, every year several CBs are drafted in the first round. Those NFL teams still think it is a premium position.

Just so I understand what you are saying

Your saying we should not do what successful franchises do because we are not them?

John, no offense, but what RETARD, is looking at the Bronco's and Ravens thinking they've had success because of the CORNERBACKS they've drafted? -PLEASE show me who that guy is so I can have him committed...

Where is our effing Demariyus Thomas?

Where is our effing Emmanuel Sanders?

Where is our effing Ryan Clady?

Where is our effing Von Miller?

Where is our effing Joe Flacco?

" " Dennis Pitta

" " Todd Heap

" " Anquan Boldin

We could be literally here all frickin' day....

The teams you describe draft the best available contributors, and THEN pursue the best in FA... They don't just draft some kid they "like" then scrape some guys together to fill holes... They're about WINNING GAMES!

Yet, every year several CBs are drafted in the first round. Those NFL teams still think it is a premium position.

Unless I'm wrong The Broncos have taken Just one first round CB in the last ten years -And before anyone asks -Yes, I know Emmanuel Sanders, and Dennis Pitta weren't a first round picks.... I threw those in as examples of how BADLY we've drafted in general.

Edited by #34fan

John, no offense, but what RETARD, is looking at the Bronco's and Ravens thinking they've had success because of the CORNERBACKS they've drafted? -PLEASE show me who that guy is so I can have him committed...

" " Dennis Pitta

" " Todd Heap

" " Anquan Boldin

The teams you describe draft the best available contributors, and THEN pursue the best in FA... They don't just draft some kid they "like" then scrape some guys together to fill holes... They're about WINNING GAMES!

Unless I'm wrong The Broncos have taken Just one first round CB in the last ten years -And before anyone asks -Yes, I know Emmanuel Sanders, and Dennis Pitta weren't a first round picks.... I threw those in as examples of how BADLY we've drafted in general.

What an offensive, know-nothing post. The notion that, in a passing league, cornerback is not a premium position is easily one of the more laughable arguments I've seen on this board. Five CBs have been taken in the first round in each of the last four drafts, including one by the Ravens (who you apparently worship) this year. As further evidence of the position's value, look at the contracts recently signed by, among others, Patrick Peterson, Joe Hayden, Josh Norman, Stephon Gilmore, etc...

" " Dennis Pitta

" " Todd Heap

" " Anquan Boldin

So....basically your saying you like other teams players

Where is our Ryan Clady? His name is Cordy Glenn

Where is our Thomas? His name is Sammy Watkins

Dennis Pita? Clay?

Also.....WHERE were some of these players drafted (like Von Miller) Von Miller is a incredible talent that was drafted before us.....sometimes it is just the who was available in that particular draft.

The point that I am trying to make is......we were at 10...obviously the mgt wasnt really high on any of the qbs (I was a OJ Howard guy myself) but the mgt instead decided to take the top cover corner of the draft AND a 1st round pick.

You cannot really fault them for trying to get value....then you were hating on Zay Jones ealier because he has "narrow shoulders" and "spindly legs" even though he was one of the most productive college wr's in the nation last year.

It looks to me like you are just looking for reasons to hate.....your opinion (and your entitled to it) is not believable because your too far south on your views and nobody (and I mean nobody.....lots of A grades coming out of this draft) is in agreement with you.

What an offensive, know-nothing post. The notion that, in a passing league, cornerback is not a premium position is easily one of the more laughable arguments I've seen on this board. Five CBs have been taken in the first round in each of the last four drafts, including one by the Ravens (who you apparently worship) this year. As further evidence of the position's value, look at the contracts recently signed by, among others, Patrick Peterson, Joe Hayden, Josh Norman, Stephon Gilmore, etc...

Typical homer, sock-puppet, rhetoric...Joe Hayden Helped the Browns get to the playoffs about as much as Gilmore helped us... Cornerback is a need, yes... QB, TE, WR, LT, are ALL NECESSITIES... I had a modest amount of hope for McDonefor when he got the job... 85% of which evaporated when we took White @ 27... LOUSY trade-down... Wash, rinse, dry, -repeat.

Typical homer, sock-puppet, rhetoric...Joe Hayden Helped the Browns get to the playoffs about as much as Gilmore helped us... Cornerback is a need, yes... QB, TE, WR, LT, are ALL NECESSITIES... I had a modest amount of hope for McDonefor when he got the job... 85% of which evaporated when we took White @ 27... LOUSY trade-down... Wash, rinse, dry, -repeat.

a typical, non-responsive, content-free post, with some name calling thrown in for good measure. Your premise--that good teams don't use first round picks on CBs--was demolished, and you have no response, except to point to the fact that the Browns pay one of their (excellent) CBs a lot of money. Oh, and then you tell us that you just KNOW the Bills new coach is no good, before he has coached a single NFL game. Pathetic. Edited by mannc