Sal Capaccio Bills Targets

He was left uncovered completely on two TDs in the first championship and left uncovered again this past championship for a TD. Blown coverages. Besides that he was mediocre. I don't count being left uncovered as something that will translate to the NFL.

So, 3 TD's in 2 NC games with over 300 yards? Sounds good. :)

You may turn out to be correct, but a realistic pass catching threat who can stay on the field and even help the run game appeals to me.

Edited by Augie

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was left uncovered completely on two TDs in the first championship and left uncovered again this past championship for a TD. Blown coverages. Besides that he was mediocre. I don't count being left uncovered as something that will translate to the NFL.

Why do you think a 255 lb 4.5 TE who most nfl people feel will increase his pass catching because he was underutilized , and oh BTW is an excellent blocker is a bust? Care to explain a little more than he was wide open?

I want Peterman in the 2nd

I like peterman as well. I kind if hope webb falls to us in the second. However, I am actually thinking they won't go QB at all this year.

TT contract will allow McDermott a chance to evaluate for a year, and won't be tied down to him the year after (not overly expensive) if they don't see what they like.

I see Reddick more like Ryan Shazier, fast, can cover and rush the passer, I hope he's the pick

Right. He was invited to the Senior Bowl as an off the ball LB and his ability to cover are what really impressed everyone

Edited by CNY315

I like peterman as well. I kind if hope webb falls to us in the second. However, I am actually thinking they won't go QB at all this year.

TT contract will allow McDermott a chance to evaluate for a year, and won't be tied down to him the year after (not overly expensive) if they don't see what they like.

If he doesn't know what he has already he's not a good head coach.

If he doesn't know what he has already he's not a good head coach.

Lol, hey, I am one of the biggest TT detractors you will find.

However, even if we drafted a QB this year, they should start the season on the bench regardless.

All thints included, McDermott was the one who pushed for TT to be brought back.

Edited by BillsFan17

Lol, hey, I am one of the biggest TT detractors you will find.

However, even if we drafted a QB this year, they should start the season on the bench regardless.

All thints included, McDermott was the one who pushed for TT to be brought back.

Yes, that's on him. So is the crappy poison pill contract with 8.5 million dead cap.

Yes, that's on him. So is the crappy poison pill contract with 8.5 million dead cap.

Absolutely is. Just saying, in a vacuum they may want to move on from Tyrod abd just don't like what they see. Nevertheless, McDermott wanting to bring back Tyrod and now finding out they won't take a QB in the first...

Absolutely is. Just saying, in a vacuum they may want to move on from Tyrod abd just don't like what they see. Nevertheless, McDermott wanting to bring back Tyrod and now finding out they won't take a QB in the first...

Strike one.

Strike two.

next strike...he's out.

Jamal Adams fine. If Hooker can be cleared medically fine.

I like Mike Williams. But someone will have to explain how we spend 3 #1 picks on WR in a short period with no QB. Seriously.

Howard. Looks like Tarzan. But the high upside also brings a projection. How does he translate to NFL as a weapon when teams try to take him away? So I like the prospect but think 10 is rich and again, why for Buffalo? No QB. If you want a blocking TE pick one up at camp cuts.

Reddick. Another projection. His pass rush stuff is useless for where he would play in Buffalo so do you spend a top ten pick on a OLB projection? No thanks.

No more passing on QB's with franchise potential.

the billsy thing...howard at 10 for the 2 te set then cut clay next year?

Not sure who heard Sal today, but he pretty much confirmed the names everyone else has been saying the Bills are targeting. His order:

1. Adams

2. Hooker

3. Howard

4. Reddick

5. Williams

I think there is a very little chance all are taken before 10, so it seems one of them will be a Bill tomorrow.

I like Adams, Reddick, & Williams from this list. I don't think Adams will make it to 10.

If Reddick was another Bennett/Miller he wouldn't fall to pick 10.

he might not....

Keep in mind hes from a smaller school snd still learning. But the traits of bennett and miller are there obviously

Right. He was invited to the Senior Bowl as an off the ball LB and his ability to cover are what really impressed everyone

shazier wasnt a pass rusher

you might have yet another long season, at best i see them waiting past the first round for qb.

I thought Sal's targets were the Bills front office.

and you definitely get a prize. LOLd