Talked to Tim Graham tonight

CDogg20

Asked him 3 ?'s

1 - Asked him what he thought the Bills would do in the draft.

Answer - "I really have no idea. I've never fancied myself a draft insider. Even if I were, you never can trust anything you hear this time of year."

2 - How does he feel about the mcD hire

Answer -" Too early to say. Sounds like he has the football office highly organized and focused."

3 (An ongoing debate between a friend and I) Where would he rank shady among the group of rb's in the league?

Answer - "Top 5 for sure."

He's a really nice guy, good knowledge. Wish we didn't chase him away from here...

Asked him 3 ?'s

Answer - "I really have no idea. I've never fancied myself a draft insider. Even if I were, you never can trust anything you hear this time of year."

Answer -" Too early to say. Sounds like he has the football office highly organized and focused."

3 (An ongoing debate between a friend and I) Where would he rank shady among the group of rb's in the league?

He's a really nice guy, good knowledge. Wish we didn't chase him away from here...

Timmy's great until you question or challenge him...very much a "I know more than you and I want to make sure you understand that" type of guy, which is why I don't like him. He seems to respond to people based upon what he perceives they can do for him, which reflects poor character.

I don't get the same impression from Wawrow at all.

Edited by eball

Asked him 3 ?'s

Did you meet him at the charity event he hosted? What was the turnout? Surprised you didn't ask about Whaley.

I hope you're right as long as we trade down and not up

Bills have to trade down and if they don't trade down again with that pick, this whole draft is a disaster. In fact, they need to keep trading down so they have all the 7th round picks and can select 32 qbs. One of those is bound to be a franchise guy.

Did you meet him at the charity event he hosted? What was the turnout? Surprised you didn't ask about Whaley.

It was an online interaction, I pmed him and he was kind enough to message back instantly. I really should have asked because TBD is so torn on him but honestly I didnt even think about it because I like DW.

It was an online interaction, I pmed him and he was kind enough to message back instantly. I really should have asked because TBD is so torn on him but honestly I didnt even think about it because I like DW.

Didn't TG already post that he initially thought Whaley would get 2017 but after the Sabres housecleaning he felt the mood had changed?

IMO if McWrestler is the least bit unhappy with the FO give him the GM and scouts he wants and let them live or die as a package. One of the problem the Bills have faced is diluted accountability: "it's Marrone for not using the players he has" "it's Whaley for not giving him the right players" "it's Rex for not making use of the players he has" "it's Whaley for not giving him the right players" "it's Whaley for criminally mismanaging the salary cap" "wait, it's Brandon's reporting line through Overdorf that handles the salary cap"

I personally think Whaley has some chops as an NFL personnel guy and has gotten a bit of a bum rap with the way the Bills FO has been structured and the coaching changes, but I'm sick of this diluted accountability sh**. Bring in someone McWrestler likes if he doesn't like Whaley, put all the eggs in one basket then see how that basket goes.

Timmy's great until you question or challenge him...very much a "I know more than you and I want to make sure you understand that" type of guy, which is why I don't like him. He seems to respond to people based upon what he perceives they can do for him, which reflects poor character.

I don't get the same impression from Wawrow at all.

He came into my job one day when he briefly transitioned to being a journalist rather than a sports reporter for the News and asked me some questions regarding what was going on in the area, etc...seemed like a cool enough dude but he made sure to let me know I've probably read some of his sports columns, etc...came off kinda self-absorbed honestly