Official schedule released

Here are my picks for this coming season.

SEP. 10: BUFFALO VS. NEW YORK J - 1PM W
SEP. 17: BUFFALO AT CAROLINA - 1PM L
SEP. 24: BUFFALO VS. DENVER - 1PM W
OCT. 1: BUFFALO AT ATLANTA - 1PM L
OCT. 8: BUFFALO AT CINCINATTI - 1PM L
BYE
OCT. 22: BUFFALO VS. TAMPA BAY - 1PM* W
OCT. 29: BUFFALO VS. OAKLAND - 1PM* L
NOV. 2: BUFFALO AT NEW YORK J - 8:25PM W
NOV. 12: BUFFALO VS. NEW ORLEANS - 1PM* W
NOV. 19: BUFFALO AT LA CHARGERS - 4:05PM* W
NOV. 26: BUFFALO AT KANSAS CITY - 1PM* L
DEC. 3: BUFFALO VS. NEW ENGLAND - 1PM* L
DEC. 10: BUFFALO VS. COLTS - 1PM* W
DEC. 17: BUFFALO VS. MIAMI - 1PM* W
DEC. 24: BUFFALO AT NEW ENGLAND - 1PM* L
DEC. 31: BUFFALO AT MIAMI - 1PM* L

8 and 8, ugh.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody else expect Atlanta to slide back this season? I don't think they'll get over that Super Bowl collapse easily, and they lost their OC. I'm glad we're playing them early in the season and I don't automatically chalk it up as a loss just because it's in their building.

Does anybody else expect Atlanta to slide back this season? I don't think they'll get over that Super Bowl collapse easily, and they lost their OC. I'm glad we're playing them early in the season and I don't automatically chalk it up as a loss just because it's in their building.

I think Atlanta, @ home, steamrolls the Bills...Beside the 2 NE games, it's going to be our toughest matchup.....

Talking about getting steamrolled in the fourth game of the season in April?

Pretty silly stuff.

Not really.....I just think they are by far a better team than the Bills.....this is assuming everyone is healthy of course....no draft can make up for the gap between us and them...IMO....

Edited by Iron Maiden

Not really.....I just think they are by far a better team than the Bills.....this is assuming everyone is healthy of course....no draft can make up for the gap between us and them...IMO....

I feel like it's weird to have such a hard opinion in a game like football.

People said we would be crushed by the Cards and Pats last year.

We steamroll the Cards, and face the third string Pats qb.

I'm not wishing it but what if something happens to Ryan? What if they just come out and stink? Happens all the time, every year.

Some teams step up, others regress.

Seems weird with so much to still happen before we get there that you see a blowout already.

Which team has the toughest schedule for 2017?

• 9% Bills
  • 23% Raiders
  • 6% Chargers
  • 9% Chiefs
  • 17% Broncos
  • 36% Other

Total Votes: 93882

From NFL.COM, not so tough guys! Chins up!

Do you think non-Bills fans spent more than 5 seconds evaluating the strength of the Bills schedule before responding?

33% were probably surprised there was a team called Buffalo in the NFL.

I feel like it's weird to have such a hard opinion in a game like football.

People said we would be crushed by the Cards and Pats last year.

We steamroll the Cards, and face the third string Pats qb.

I'm not wishing it but what if something happens to Ryan? What if they just come out and stink? Happens all the time, every year.

Some teams step up, others regress.

Seems weird with so much to still happen before we get there that you see a blowout already.

Well, I did say " this is assuming everyone is healthy of course ".....and who knows, we might win that game...anything is possible....but if I had to put $ down on which games are going to be ugly for us next year, I would pick NE 2X and Atlanta.....

Well, I did say " this is assuming everyone is healthy of course ".....and who knows, we might win that game...anything is possible....but if I had to put $ down on which games are going to be ugly for us next year, I would pick NE 2X and Atlanta.....

I think there are better odds that no games will be "ugly" -- after all, they were in just about every game last year with as undisciplined a head coach as may be humanly possible.

Saint Doug coaches last year's team to 10-6, probably.

I think there are better odds that no games will be "ugly" -- after all, they were in just about every game last year with as undisciplined a head coach as may be humanly possible.

Saint Doug coaches last year's team to 10-6, probably.

McD will be a better HC than Rex, I'm sure of it....but we played Brady only once, and were really never in that game.....and they get Gronk back plus the additions of the off season...so I think those 2 games could get very ugly......and Atlanta, IMO is the real deal......at their brand new stadium, it's going to be a tall task for our Bills....that offense is just ridiculous.....hopefully I'm wrong....

• 1 month later...