Cyrus Kouandjio involved in incident w/police; at ECMC

I did this pages ago, and got no !@#$ing credit. Except from one dumbass who didn't click the link and thought I was serious.

Hey. I gave you credit.

I called you a dirty rotten bastard for doing it.

So there were at least 2 people...

:thumbsup:

Oh...

And posting that Peter pan liknk is something only an idiot would do.

Ba dump dum.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did this pages ago, and got no !@#$ing credit. Except from one dumbass who didn't click the link and thought I was serious.

Because despite your oversized brain Dexter, you couldn't figure out how to post a proper link.

Idiot.

I was surprised - it is all about an electric fence and that is one of your toys.

they're not as dangerouss as many have said

i get shocked regularly. my strong charger will knock me on my ass for 5-6 seconds when i get a good hit.

upthread i saw someone say they're surprised that electric fences are still used. they're the most popular and preferred type of fencing. cheaper, less maintenance and easier to run.

....think you're right......just hope the guy gets better......long way from home in Cameroon...................

i don't know where is parents are but he went to HS in Maryland... his brother plays for the Redskins... and he just got married recently... so hopefully he has some support

i don't know where is parents are but he went to HS in Maryland... his brother plays for the Redskins... and he just got married recently... so hopefully he has some support

...thanks for the update :thumbsup: .....didn't know he had a wife and family stateside......good for support................

• 3 weeks later...