4-20: Sean McDermott Pre-Draft Media Address at 1:30 PM ET

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm out of the area and rely on streaming. WGR is terrible all around for a local radio station but to not even cover this? I really don't get it. Then add on the Bills official website doesn't have the stream either. I just want to listen while I'm working and now I'm spenidng way too much time trying to find it lol

They treated the Sabres firing like WBEN treats a big snowstorm in Buffalo. They brought in a special anchor for it. Hence the coverage of the Sabres instead of the Bills press conference. Pure football people will certainly be disappointed.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Sean McDermott says they haven't yet made a decision on RB Mike Gillislee.

@MatthewFairburn

Sean McDermott said the Bills are still gathering information on Cyrus Kouandjio.

@SalSports

"Character is a big deal or us as we evaluate players. There are other factors that matter, too. But character is big." - McDermott

Main reason why I don't think we go after Rueben Foster

Buffalo media is the pits, WGR not covering this, and the Buffalo News a joke of a newspaper

Did John Murphy get kid napped? Why no press conference?

I don't get how it isn't even available through the Bills site.

MSG has McDermott and WGR has the GMTM/Bylsma firings.

I guess Twitter is occasionally useful for some things.

#Bills HC Sean McDermott won't commit to which person in the draft room makes the final call on who to pick. "Group decision."

#Bills HC McDermott: It's a QB-driven league. Important position. We feel really good about the QBs on our roster. We scout all positions.

Smokescreen beginning.

Edited by PolishDave

#Bills HC Sean McDermott: At the end of the day, the draft pick is a decision that will be made by Doug and I.

#Bills HC Sean McDermott says Terry Pegula gets a vote on the draft pick, but that at the end of the day, he and Whaley make the call.

Edited by PolishDave

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Sean McDermott says they haven't yet made a decision on RB Mike Gillislee.

@MatthewFairburn

Sean McDermott said the Bills are still gathering information on Cyrus Kouandjio.

@SalSports

"Character is a big deal or us as we evaluate players. There are other factors that matter, too. But character is big." - McDermott

I think this statement can put Reuben Foster out of everyone's minds

#Bills HC Sean McDermott: At the end of the day, the draft pick is a decision that will be made by Doug and I.

#Bills HC Sean McDermott says Terry Pegula gets a vote on the draft pick, but that at the end of the day, he and Whaley make the call.

Wow, we really are the Buffalo Redskins.