Rotoworld ranks Whaley as worst GM in NFL

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whaley himself said you have to build through the draft and we have the fewest draft picks on the roster than any team in the nfl..... you cannot rely on Free Agency

I am sure there will be an excuse for this season if it blows up

Again if you compare to other GM over the same time period Whaley has been GM the percentages are comparable

How does Polian get credit for Kelly when he didnt draft him, and Kelly had ero other options after Trump sunk the USFL?

As far as Whaley's drafting is concerned... Tough to keep your draft picks when your Offensive and Defensive schemes change drastically literally every year. 3/4-Pettine, 4/3-Schwartz, 3/4-Ryan, 4/3-McD... Is it any surprise players drafted 4 years ago aren't around? We had to cut them to make room for Schwartz's guys, then cut them to make room for Rex's guys...

Because most fans have no idea what they are talking about. The Bills were horrible in Polian's first season and dumb fans would have wanted to fire him. He inherited Kelly, got to draft Peyton #1, and got multiple top 5 picks with the Panthers.

If Whaley got Luck with the #1 pick, he would be one of the best GMs in the NFL.

Patriots playing chess. Bills not even good at checkers.

They have Tom Brady. It's really that simple. They have drafted plenty of busts.

Because most fans have no idea what they are talking about. The Bills were horrible in Polian's first season and dumb fans would have wanted to fire him. He inherited Kelly, got to draft Peyton #1, and got multiple top 5 picks with the Panthers.

If Whaley got Luck with the #1 pick, he would be one of the best GMs in the NFL.

They have Tom Brady. It's really that simple. They have drafted plenty of busts.

There is so much wrong here I don't know where to begin. Wow.

Yep. I would bet right after the draft we hear he is gone

This would be like giving a QB all of the first team reps when you plan on benching him after the first drive.

Makee no sensee.