If WR at 10, which one?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best WR in this draft, without question, is John Ross. He is a unique talent that is very hard to find. If he didn't have 2 knee surgeries, he would be a top 10 pick. That is the only WR I would roll the dice with in the first round with a top 10 pick. Davis' ceiling is to be good, not great. Williams could be a fantastic jump ball mismatch option. But if you need a WR to make plays all the way down the field, and can hit a home run every single time he touches the ball, then Ross is that guy.

Davis reminds me a lot of Devin Thomas when he came out of MSU. Same size, neither was a burner, and both were/are considered the best route runners/safest WR in the draft. but you don't draft for decent in the top 10, you draft for game changing.

Bringing more talent at WR never hurts. There are some guys in the draft to get. @news4buffalo

Tyrod says multiple TEs on field will be big this coming season. @news4buffalo

Evidence for OJ Howard?

Scott Swenson‏ @ScottSwenson4 43m Tyrod Says43 minutes ago

More

Bringing more talent at WR never hurts. There are some guys in the draft to get. @news4buffalo

Scott Swenson‏ @ScottSwenson4 38m38 minutes ago

More

Tyrod says multiple TEs on field will be big this coming season. @news4buffalo

Evidence for OJ Howard?

he is in their top 5 per Leroi. Also a deep TE draft, though.

If he is in their top 5, then you would think he goes at 10 unless they trade down and get him a little later. No?

just depends who might fall to 10 (if they stay there) ... if Solomon Thomas, as an example, is there he's first and they go TE later. Seems tough to believe but I think their QB smokescreen could push some of their top targets down

Dave this is the list from memory

S. Thomas

C. Davis

M.Lattimore

O.Howard

Forgot #5

Dziekuje Horny dog!

John Ross

And Bandit!

------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I would assume:

Thomas - gone in round 1 or 2

Lattimore - Gone to Chicago at 3

Davis, Howard and Ross all ???? before Bills draft at 10?

Edited by PolishDave

Dziekuje Horny dog!

And Bandit!

------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I would assume:

Thomas - gone in round 1 or 2

Lattimore - Gone to Chicago at 3

Davis, Howard and Ross all ???? before Bills draft at 10?

proszę bardzo

Thomas is the curious one for me. All the others could be at 10. The Bengals and Ross have been pretty cozy at #9 lately too. Also, Where is Mike Williams? I assume they think he's gone to maybe Tenn or LAC.

proszę bardzo

Thomas is the curious one for me. All the others could be at 10. The Bengals and Ross have been pretty cozy at #9 lately too. Also, Where is Mike Williams? I assume they think he's gone to maybe Tenn or LAC.

Mike Williams doesn't exactly match the profile for Whaley guys or the type that has success with Tyrod. Taylor seems to like the speed guys (as does Whaley).

proszę bardzo

i don't think so. I just think he's not in their top 5 (Williams) Edited by YoloinOhio