We heard of snakes on a plane, now scorpions?

Houston? kind of Plausible - St George Utah, it is more likely. You could be working or recreating in the desert then head out for a flight with the airport 5 miles away.

This could happen if someone was working in the "sticks" with a bag of some sort that they set on the ground then went straight to the airport afterwords.

Houston? kind of Plausible - St George Utah, it is more likely. You could be working or recreating in the desert then head out for a flight with the airport 5 miles away.

This could happen if someone was working in the "sticks" with a bag of some sort that they set on the ground then went straight to the airport afterwords.

Which would make sense. Houston to Calgary is the corridor between the U.S. oil industry epicenter and the Canadian counterpart. Straight to airport? Heck could have been a roughneck on an oil derrick, they are out in the sticks of Texas.

That would be nice, since I have to fly with them on my way back from the draft. :thumbsup:

If they do try to bump you, just remember: vouchers or other remuneration are capped at $1300 by federal law. But not civil suits...

They're pretty common in Georgia. They'll crawl into bags, blankets, shoes left on the ground. Occasionally they get in the house for the cats to torture.

I've been stung a couple times. I know we don't have the " bad@ versions, but it's similar to a wasp sting,

They're pretty common in Georgia. They'll crawl into bags, blankets, shoes left on the ground. Occasionally they get in the house for the cats to torture.

I've been stung a couple times. I know we don't have the " bad@ versions, but it's similar to a wasp sting,

Never been stung by a wasp, either. Can you put this in power tool terms?

Never been stung by a wasp, either. Can you put this in power tool terms?

It depends on the wasp. I've been stung by a yellowjacket - it felt like a tetanus booster shot or a flu shot, and only hurt for a few minutes. But last year in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan I got stung by a kind of wasp I've never seen before. It felt much the same as a yellowjacket, but the pain lasted for several hours and it was swollen for almost a week.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ual-passenger-couple-idUSKBN17J05Q

United is quietly quadrupling down on their stellar customer service culture.

"No." it's our favorite word. Something has to be eating @ the rank and file, is it the way they are managed?

Honestly, who knows what really happened with this above story? When it rains it pours. They have a target on their head?