Awesome video of our new S/Nickel/PR Micah Hyde - Must watch

highlight reels make everybody look awesome. the stuff jc quoted was a concern but you never know when a guys going to break out as a star. apparently mcd thinks hes got a good shot so that enough for me right now. still would like them to bring back cory graham as insurance and at their price but the bills havent seemed to show interest for some reason. maybe they are just waiting for the price to drop

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except that his father is now Bills DBs coach.

Be an interesting pairing.

i thought the video was very much a highlight. QBs were being hit or pressures. Looks like a smart kid.

always hoping for the best. This is the most likely best offseason pickup for the BIlls so far.

imagine if immediately after the draft we sign byrd and cutler?

stranger things have happened.

those would both be idiotic signings. Cutler sucks and ain't getting any better. Byrd is done, plus wore out his welcome years ago. No thanks. Give me a young stud that's hungry and ready to prove rather an old, inconsistent veteran that'll be counting the money while on IR after week one.

Except that his father is now Bills DBs coach.

Be an interesting pairing.

i thought the video was very much a highlight. QBs were being hit or pressures. Looks like a smart kid.

always hoping for the best. This is the most likely best offseason pickup for the BIlls so far.

If father did not talk him out of sitting out because he was franchise tagged I do not think he has enough (or right) influence to get him not to sit out now. This has to be seriously looked at by staff including clauses in contract to reach back if team doctor clears him but he is unwilling to play.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!