McCoy-Alonso social media war

So, you really think Kiko has no hard feelings towards the Bills? The team that drafted him then traded him away? Like, come on, let us be real for a second. Most Professional athletes have egos and when one gets traded they take it as an insult.

Btw, you claim I spun it one way in favor of Shady because I'm a "fanboy", which I am a fan but sure as hell, not a boy. But, you did the same thing in your very last sentiment towards Kiko!

lol. Alonso played all of one season as a member of the Bills. And like a lot of players, he was probably upset about being drafted to Buffalo to begin with. It's basically considered the NFL equivalent of Siberia by players, and it's obvious that LeSean is still pissed about it. Yes, let's be real. The chances of anyone being bitter about being traded from Buffalo after only one season on the field is slim-to-none. Especially for a guy who grew up in a tropical climate. He's now in the American hub for all things Cuba and Puerto Rico in a vibrant city with a similar climate to what he grew up with. But yeah, I'm sure it just tears him up that he can't be in Buffalo instead. :lol:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. Alonso played all of one season as a member of the Bills. And like a lot of players, he was probably upset about being drafted to Buffalo to begin with. It's basically considered the NFL equivalent of Siberia by players, and it's obvious that LeSean is still pissed about it. Yes, let's be real. The chances of anyone being bitter about being traded from Buffalo after only one season on the field is slim-to-none. Especially for a guy who grew up in a tropical climate. He's now in the American hub for all things Cuba and Puerto Rico in a vibrant city with a similar climate to what he grew up with. But yeah, I'm sure it just tears him up that he can't be in Buffalo instead. :lol:

He was born in Massachusetts and went to school in California.

Dude, Boston has completely different weather than Buffalo.

I'm not going to claim to be some kind of well heeled, big haired, tv news astrologist with a huge Doppler and a wheelbarrow full of cash, but I been to Bawstin and tropical it ain't.

I'm not going to claim to be some kind of well heeled, big haired, tv news astrologist with a huge Doppler and a wheelbarrow full of cash, but I been to Bawstin and tropical it ain't.

And being from Boston, Kiko can take a little IG/Twitter shade. Hell, people in Boston take pride in their trash talk.

e7bac504b01d79d23a0435d6011575cb--funnie

They are archived which makes your attempt to revise the record all the more hilarious.

You've moved your position from "he's washed up and done" to "he could be good if he tried/listened to his coaches". :lol:

You were wrong about why his numbers were down in Philly,

you were wrong about him not being a top 3 back,

you were wrong stating that he'd be out of the league (not just off the team) before he turned 30, you were wrong he'd end up working in radio,

you were wrong about him only playing hard on nationally televised games,

you were wrong literally about everything you said about the man

other than one thing: his last name is indeed McCoy.

But now you've convinced yourself the position you took was the one you were arguing against for months. That's called being dishonest. And it's your best feature.

You're a legend in your own mind.

1) Wrong......he was dancing too much in the backfield and taking every carry to the sideline.......the same thing he did in year 1 in Buffalo when he was essentially the same producing back......just less durable.

2) He wasn't a top 3 back......didn't finish anywhere near the top of the NFL in his first year in Buffalo......finished with less than 900 yards. YOU said he would produce over 2,000 yards in 2015. :lol:

I'm not going to debate the future stuff.....he's 28 so we shall see where he is in a couple years.

3) I never said he only played hard on nationally televised games..........I said he was unfocused on being a Buffalo Bill in the 2015 season.......he was acting like a jilted lover all season.......more focused on nationally televised games his ex...the Eagles...may be watching and less focused in other contests. It culminated in that key game against Philly......a must win for Buffalo but he crumbled under the pressure he'd put on himself with all the hate/racist chatter and Chip bent him over and had his way......and in the process ended the Bills playoff hopes. But I think that humbling helped put his bullsh*t in check.

4) Your hyperbole is why your takes are so weak. Your writing is why they are so BO-RING. :beer:

well it is for a minute or two every now and again! Boston can swelter, as fact.

You know they moved the graph uphill for temperate zones and growing climes of course.

Maybe Bawwson will never embrace a Caribbean feel. or unclench either.

good to his teammates though.

i was pretty surprised at how I didn't hate Shady's personality considering all the stuff people say about the guy. i'm glad we have him, and on game day, you are too.

he finally had me leaning last season. Dude played the game hard

So, you really think Kiko has no hard feelings towards the Bills? The team that drafted him then traded him away? Like, come on, let us be real for a second. Most Professional athletes have egos and when one gets traded they take it as an insult.

Btw, you claim I spun it one way in favor of Shady because I'm a "fanboy", which I am a fan but sure as hell, not a boy. But, you did the same thing in your very last sentiment towards Kiko!

yup I'm with you. fish fans don't have "legend of kiko" thing going on there despite him being cuban and all. These guys are performers at some level. they love being loved! Kiko was on his way to being #1 Bills player with Bills fans. It don't matter it's cold here. With the money he's making he can buy an island in caribbean for off season.