Uber finally coming to Buffalo this summer

YoloinOhio

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it starts 6/29

HEY! That's my wife's birthday! Do you think a trip to WNY would be a fitting celebration she would revel in forever?

No....probably not. She's a saint, but there are limits...

Oops, meant to quote the 7/29. Too late...

Another good reason to not try to pull that off.

It's here!

Question - how much of a pain in the ass is it taking an Uber across the border to Fort Erie/Toronto/Niagara Falls?

I've read online that you can get an Uber from Detroit over to Canada, but not a return trip - and you have to confirm with your driver that they have their passport before you cross.

If anyone tries, let me know.

It's here!

Question - how much of a pain in the ass is it taking an Uber across the border to Fort Erie/Toronto/Niagara Falls?

I've read online that you can get an Uber from Detroit over to Canada, but not a return trip - and you have to confirm with your driver that they have their passport before you cross.

Yeah, you're basically like two buds crossing the border. Everyone in the car needs their passport and whatnot.

It's here!

Great .question..and i would think the surcharge would be pretty big as those custom lanes can add a ton of time.

I was thinking just take one Uber to the Bridge, walk across, then take another to where you are going now that both sides have Uber

It's here!

Have them take you to Bridge and then walk across. Grab Uber there. Rinse and repeat.

Great .question..and i would think the surcharge would be pretty big as those custom lanes can add a ton of time.

I was thinking just take one Uber to the Bridge, walk across, then take another to where you are going now that both sides have Uber

Gr8 minds think alike PLenz! Sorry... ;-)

Celebrate your first Buffalo Uber ride with a little car puke.

It's tradition.

The taxis in New Orleans actually have signs telling you the clean up costs if you "pee, puke or poop" in the vehicle. Those signs are there for a reason, I'm sure.